Radnet Event Medals: Gold vs. Platinum <<No Spoilers Please>>

#1Disco_79Posted 5/1/2012 5:13:19 AM
My question:

What is the best/highest medal available to be earned in the various Radnet events? I thought Gold.

Context:

I've completed all the various Radnet events that are available to me based on my plot progression (I have not even entered the red zone yet - so no spoilers please). I've scored Gold medals in them all.

However, today I was reading the forums at PS3Trophies.org (for this game) and someone has posted a list of Scores, Times, & Strategies for scoring Platinum medals in the Radnet events. Is this actually possible, or just a personal/fan-made challenge?

I do recall Platinum medals from the first game, but didn't think they were available this time around... Do you have to have beaten the game first?

Any clarity/information is appreciated.
---
I'm big; I'm not fancy; and I dare you not to like me.
#2PandaOtterMoosePosted 5/1/2012 5:37:48 AM
I can't remember when, but at some point it pops up in the corner saying platinum is now achievable or some thing in all radnet events
#3kyncaniPosted 5/1/2012 6:46:43 AM
I don't know about this game but there was no point in the previous game to do those events before maxing out your character, movement in particular.
That's what I did and I think I got a platinum for the race(s) on first or second try by a large margin I think so maxing out movement may have made things a lot easier.
#4The_King82Posted 5/1/2012 9:50:34 AM
After you beat the game, Platinum medals can be earned.