Possible plots for Prototype 3

#1bnarmzPosted 5/1/2012 5:02:51 PM
I don't know if there is another topic on this...or if there is any official info on it.....But I have an idea to what the next game should be like. Imo, Helller dies and his daughter inherits the power along with something new that will allow her to clean up the city. She will be assisted by Mercer's sister.

Its all I can think of to make sense out of a possible sequel...
Any other ideas...knowing what we have thus far?
#2Lenneth435Posted 5/1/2012 5:12:30 PM
LOL no... just no.... =/
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DarkForce105
#3bnarmz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 5:30:18 PM
About 20 years later...why not? You don't think a woman can clean up the city? Hehe...female characters are on the rise.
Theres some potential there..what do you have in mind?
#4legendX66Posted 5/1/2012 5:47:58 PM(edited)
I want to play as heller and have a day job and no powers. >_>
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5EddyRajaPosted 5/1/2012 5:52:48 PM
Mercer consumes Heller from the inside out, gaining his power to finally destroy Gentek/Blackwatch.

Heller, with the now consumed Mercer sees what he was plotting against Gentek/Blackwatch and fulfills it out as one with Mercer's sister, Dana.

Only two I could think of, that came to my mind.

Mind you, I am not a writer so those ideas just sound horrendous.
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
#6GingryuPosted 5/1/2012 6:07:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Guns4ProsPosted 5/1/2012 6:43:44 PM
bnarmz posted...
About 20 years later...why not? You don't think a woman can clean up the city? Hehe...female characters are on the rise.
Theres some potential there..what do you have in mind?

Are you kidding? a woman can clean anything, That is what they were made for am I correct. <Sarcasim.
---
Stick to your guns.
PSN: Guns4Pros
#8MetroidMewtwoPosted 5/1/2012 7:22:15 PM
The only correct plot idea for Prototype 3 would revolve around Dat PARIAH.
---
My shortened name is MM.
It's not that I have a bad sense of direction, I'm just interested in all directions.~Laguna Loire
#9SupremeLordGODPosted 5/1/2012 7:51:09 PM
I honestly don't want a 3 this was good ending, i am tired of game designers dragging franchises through the mud for more money. This game wasn't bad but everyone knows that 1 was drastically better.
#10darkness1018Posted 5/1/2012 8:48:31 PM
It shown be shown that Heller didn't consume the real Mercer. Then Mercer teams with Heller to put an end to things once and for all. With Mercer being the main playable character and Heller being the support character who radios in what he's doing and only shows up in important cut scenes.