Poll Results: Mercer or Heller?

#1MERCERnaryPosted 5/2/2012 9:02:22 PM
This was a lot closer than I thought it would be, on the PS3 side it seems we have more Mercer fans than Heller! So...here's the final score for the PS3 board...

Mercer: 25
Heller: 17

--- Winner: MERCER ---

Now, for the winner on both forums? This had me laughing like an idiot as I added up the votes from the last update on both forums. I couldn't believe it was THIS close. But here it is...

Mercer:: 60
Heller: 59

--- Champion: MERCER ---

Thank you to all who participated. I actually had a blast reading all the comments and was looking forward to the conclusion. Very happy to see the end results weren't totally one sided!

Source for 360 votes: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615817-prototype-2/62682295

Feel free to comment but lets try to keep it civil and the flaming to a minimum. =) Thanks again all!
---
GameStop customer for life. Done business with their company for over 11 years.
I see no reason to end it. Haters need to find a new outlet...like themselves.
#2darkness1018Posted 5/3/2012 12:31:18 AM
It's good to see Mercer beat Heller even if it wasn't by much.
#3bnarmzPosted 5/3/2012 10:18:31 AM
Haha. I didn't even place a vote in the poll. if I did... i guess it would be tied. No need to do it now thou...it's not like the results will have an inpact on the game. Or will it?
#4MisterSpykerPosted 5/3/2012 10:41:18 AM

Haha. I didn't even place a vote in the poll. if I did... i guess it would be tied. No need to do it now thou...it's not like the results will have an inpact on the game. Or will it?

IT'S A TIE!!! Yey!!
---
Hold by your glasses steady! And drink, to your comrades eyes! Here's a toast, to the dead already, and a "Hurrah!" for the next to die!
#5vgman94Posted 5/3/2012 1:06:06 PM
Did you count my vote? I''m shocked that Mercer still won, but am pleased that Heller only lost by a single vote instead of a landslide. I guess both protagonists are on more or less equal footing with the fandom as a whole. Nice to know.
#6SenkouPosted 5/3/2012 2:16:27 PM
I would have voted for Mercer. Heller is annoying with his constant swearing. After a while, it stops being funny/cool.
#7MERCERnary(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 4:12:24 PM
Unfortunately I "closed" the poll at the time of this topic being posted. But honestly between both boards having some late votes it would still be pretty close. After it ended the 360 board had a vote for Mercer and one for Heller...so it'd be the same. Then on the PS3 one we had two votes for Heller. That would've ended them with Heller winning by one instead...so not much difference really. But all things come to an end...and once the Poll Results were posted I stopped keeping track.

I am a hardcore Mercer fan but I sucked up my pride and did the counts as fair as I could. I'm pleased with the results seeing as how it was soooooo close with no clear dislike for either character. So I'm hoping a Dev will do a similar test and notice the fans are split as well and think of a way to please everyone! Then again...I do realize that's a long shot. >.>
---
#8MisterSpykerPosted 5/4/2012 3:33:06 AM
^Mercer skin in P2
---
Hold by your glasses steady! And drink, to your comrades eyes! Here's a toast, to the dead already, and a "Hurrah!" for the next to die!
#9MERCERnary(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 6:04:46 PM
MisterSpyker posted...
^Mercer skin in P2

Unacceptable! A skin is not the character! =P
---
#10Dum0King23Posted 5/4/2012 7:58:12 PM
MERCERnary posted...
MisterSpyker posted...
^Mercer skin in P2

Unacceptable! A skin is not the character! =P

what if the skin was usable during a new game + and the story altered!!! never gonna happen but it would silence all the hate lol

biggest problem here is that sure they have a skin...not gonna be able to play as him for a while as only 2 radnet things have been open(that i know of anyways) and you cant use the skin until you finish them all