Will I get this power? (minor spoilers)

#1pr3dato8Posted 5/5/2012 2:33:39 AM

Ok so recently I have unlocked the green zone (just so you know how far I am roughly in the game), and I have been wondering:

in the trailers I have seen Heller use his tendrils (the black hole power), but in a different way to what I can do. Instead of just shooting his tendrils at a target he is able to add more and more tendrils, only after which the target would drag everything to itself.

My questions is: will that poer be avaliable at some pint or has it been taken out of the final game? If I will get it later one please dont tell me when, thanks :)

#2Strong_ZeroPosted 5/5/2012 2:43:40 AM
isnt it the Black Hole? the charged Tendril attack?...i remember only one tendril attack that isnt in game, it was pretty much the Palm Strike Devastator from PT1, but more simplistic
---
Sorry if I seem like I don't care. I recently took an arrow to the meme. PSN-Paco5253
#3BigTall215Posted 5/5/2012 3:14:35 AM
I'm not far into it jus got tendrils but from what ur describing I think it is the black hole when I did mine i shot it at a guy in the middle of 4 others and it sucked everyone into the middle
---
"I'm gonna get nice and drunk and play video games til my eyes bleed"-----Charlie
PSN: Betts215
#4MetroidMewtwoPosted 5/5/2012 5:54:40 AM
You're speaking of the Bio Bomb power.

You'll get it in the Green Zone, just keep doing the Storyline missions that aren't marked with S if you want it(and another, even MORE awesome power) as soon as possible.
---
My shortened name is MM.
It's not that I have a bad sense of direction, I'm just interested in all directions.~Laguna Loire
#5pr3dato8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 7:18:25 AM

what im trying to describe is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIrh06nCJwo

skip to 3:14 

look at what he is doing to the first tank, he is not just doing a simple black hole move, he is adding more and more tendrils.

#6N7Spectre707Posted 5/5/2012 7:34:57 AM
pr3dato8 posted...
what im trying to describe is this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIrh06nCJwoskip to 3:14 look at what he is doing to the first tank, he is not just doing a simple black hole move, he is adding more and more tendrils.

Huh...well I've never been able to do that...
---
---
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier!
#7ArabAlPosted 5/5/2012 7:43:51 AM
Me neither....interesting, I wonder if they got rid of it.
---
PSN: DZilla1080
New York Giants! Super Bowl 46 Champs! Cuse it up!
#8pr3dato8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 7:51:47 AM

aww thats a shame, i was hoping that i just didnt unlock that power yet :P even in one of the first videos about  prototype 2 (released in roughly middle of 2011) they had a video of heller doing the same sort of tendril move to the middle of th ehelicopter, but then he uses the tensions of the tendrils to drive himself through the middle of a helicopter.

here is what i mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ4iniJTCCI

#9ArabAlPosted 5/5/2012 7:56:51 AM
That maneuver is in the game.
---
PSN: DZilla1080
New York Giants! Super Bowl 46 Champs! Cuse it up!
#10pr3dato8(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 8:01:19 AM

is it? okay well at least thats in there. shame they dont do the tendril pile on move though :(