What's Heller's daughter's actual name? POSSIBLE SPOILERS

#1DoublesoubaPosted 5/5/2012 8:38:10 PM
I've heard her name as Amaya and Maya. Even when you do the first mission to discover her location, Rooks tells you her name is Amaya. The when the mission starts, it tells you to hunt and consume Agent Griffin to discover Maya's location. What the heck is this? Even in spoken dialogue she is called by both!
---
Top games: 1)Legend of Dragoon 2)FFX 3)FFVII 4)Infamous 5)InFamous 2 6)Drakengard 7)Legend of Zelda OoT 8)Legend of Zelda 9)Secret of Mana 10)MegaMan Legends
#2Grendel PrimePosted 5/5/2012 8:46:50 PM
I noticed that too. Figured Amaya was her name and Maya was a shortened version, like a nickname.
---
"Uh, 'video game' you say? Well golly gee, you mighty spacemen of the future will have to show me how it works." - Fry
#3Strong_ZeroPosted 5/5/2012 9:02:27 PM
Her name is Amaya, but she has the shortened name of Maya...like Bill is for William, and Jake for Jacob
---
Sorry if I seem like I don't care. I recently took an arrow to the meme. PSN-Paco5253
#4Doublesouba(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 9:05:43 PM
Grendel Prime posted...
I noticed that too. Figured Amaya was her name and Maya was a shortened version, like a nickname.

Maybe. I guess I can use That to have this make since. But it's just a weird nickname.usually when a name is shortened, it looses more than one letter. Like Bradley is shortened to Brad, or Johnathan is shortened to John. But I'm going to go with what you said. It's the only thing that would make any kind of sense.
---
Top games: 1)Legend of Dragoon 2)FFX 3)FFVII 4)Infamous 5)InFamous 2 6)Drakengard 7)Legend of Zelda OoT 8)Legend of Zelda 9)Secret of Mana 10)MegaMan Legends
#5Strong_ZeroPosted 5/5/2012 11:25:13 PM
You just said 'usually' not always, there are still names like that
---
Sorry if I seem like I don't care. I recently took an arrow to the meme. PSN-Paco5253
#6texasballa232Posted 5/6/2012 12:33:08 PM

My niece's name is Amiah but we call her both names so its pretty normal.

#7CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 5/7/2012 7:38:10 AM
Doublesouba posted...
Grendel Prime posted...
, it looses more than one letter. .

Loses*
---
If there are males in this world, they will be making sandwiches in my Kitchen. Want to join them?