infamous 2 is still better ,,,,,sorry this game is cool but the ign review is ri

#1shads3055Posted 5/6/2012 4:52:21 AM
i didnt play part 1 because of infamous 2,,, and after about 10 hours or so into this game i see why i liked infamous 2 more just something about this game is forgetable its fun but
#2kyncaniPosted 5/6/2012 5:02:19 AM
shads3055 posted...
i didnt play part 1 because of infamous 2,,, and after about 10 hours or so into this game i see why i liked infamous 2 more just something about this game is forgetable its fun but

I do not even remember what infamous 2 story was about so I guess they're both very forgetable.
#3JKiiiPosted 5/6/2012 7:31:54 AM
kyncani posted...
shads3055 posted...
I do not even remember what infamous 2 story was about so I guess they're both very forgetable.

They are both forgetable but at least Prototype's still made SENSE at the end of the game. If you followed the story from the beginning for Infamous, and you start looking back at the events, you realize the plot went straight to hell from a plot twist near the end Infamous 2.

Infamous 2 is better in regards to mission variety (And this adds to replayability from the User Content and making your own missions). Prototype is always Kill kill kill, with a little bit of stealth. Prototype still is king in combat, Infamous feels like I'm being in superhero ripoff of Uncharted and it gets really old really fast of a constant firefight.
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#4senkimanPosted 5/6/2012 7:42:36 AM
You can walk in Prototype, in Infamous you can not.
#5gphjr14Posted 5/6/2012 8:29:20 AM
I played Infamous 2 once and completely forgot about it after I played it. Remember a bunch of glitches that got me killed and made me start the last mission completely over.

Beat this game twice and somewhat remember the whole story. Seems both are forgettable.
---
"And now you know, and knowing is enough."- G.I. Jose
#6MirzaYAHPosted 5/6/2012 11:40:57 AM
I will let anything go but this game is much more fun than infamous.
---
PSN: The_Kills123
#7bluehat94Posted 5/6/2012 12:12:05 PM
I'm a major fan of both games, but I like prototype a little more.
---
"Let the butthurt flow through you."-Evan (Friend of mine)
Bioshock Infinite is coming out on 10/16/2012
#8KyleAngleITPosted 5/6/2012 12:13:37 PM
Tried playing infamous 1 and traveling was just horrendous... but honestly because of how godly you felt in p1 i couldn't wait to play p2... just wish they evolve the game a bit more and add more to it
---
I'm out ..... bye Modern Warfail
#9shads3055(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 7:04:26 AM
yup both games are good,, prototype is fun and tomorrow with the dlc will be more fun