My colossal mayhem code won't work

#1tvmasterdoodlesPosted 5/7/2012 3:15:10 PM(edited)
I bought the game on the release date and got the code for colossal mayhem, I get it soesn't come out till tomorrow but I thought the code guaranteed you get it whenever you get it despite the fact you don't get it till said release date, I enter the code correctly, I even tired entering it lower case but it still doesn't work. Does anyone else have this problem? Are we supposed to wait till tomorrow to enter them or what?
---
Diamond FC:0817-3919-8995
Black FC: 3224 4870 9223
#2MrAsh505Posted 5/7/2012 3:30:40 PM
You answered your own question, the codes wont work til tomorrow, except for the few that entered it the day the game came out, there was an error that allowed people to get the dlc, from day one, but that error was corrected the following day. Its just one more day, just wait it out like the rest of us man.

Also don't worry about your code not working tomorrow, since you entered it and got the invalid code error, it will work tomorrow guaranteed.
#3ceedofevilPosted 5/7/2012 5:56:45 PM
Finally just got the code to work.
---
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell
passid.ca/ceed Group: The Mosh Pit Feel the chugga!
#4skylinefreekPosted 5/7/2012 6:11:10 PM
ceedofevil posted...
Finally just got the code to work.

so its working?
---
xbox gt: sinlessorrow
psn: sinlessorrow mgo: SinlesSorrow
#5ceedofevilPosted 5/7/2012 6:14:30 PM
Yep. Like a charm.
---
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell
passid.ca/ceed Group: The Mosh Pit Feel the chugga!