If Heller......

#1BigTall215Posted 5/14/2012 1:04:05 AM
Wore his hood up would people still hate him?
---
"I'm gonna get nice and drunk and play video games til my eyes bleed"-----Charlie
PSN: Betts215
#2MERCERnaryPosted 5/14/2012 10:52:15 AM
If he kept his mouth shut, then no. I don't care about his race. It's the fact that he's nothing but a vulgar tool. Emotions can be expressed perfectly fine without some "jarhead" swearing three times in a single sentence...
---
GameStop customer for life. Done business with their company for over 11 years.
I see no reason to end it. Haters need to find a new outlet...like themselves.
#3ShadowClown4evaPosted 5/14/2012 7:51:14 PM
MERCERnary posted...
If he kept his mouth shut, then no. I don't care about his race. It's the fact that he's nothing but a vulgar tool. Emotions can be expressed perfectly fine without some "jarhead" swearing three times in a single sentence...

Exactly... How do you hate computers? 0.o
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Shadowmew/stats/189315261/ps3/
Psn:Shadowmew
#4BigTall215(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 10:38:58 PM
I figured I'd post that cause every topic I see someone outta nowhere comments on his race. But I do agree with you MERCERnary he does curse way too much I mean I curse alot and I thought to myself tone it down a bit
---
"I'm gonna get nice and drunk and play video games til my eyes bleed"-----Charlie
#5Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/14/2012 10:50:58 PM
I think it's funny that in a game where you can slaughter people in mass while consuming their bodies while turning their friends into tendril bombs...

Swearing makes people un-happy.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#6BigTall215(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2012 10:52:53 PM
When every other word is f*** yea it can get kinda annoying.......literally every other word
---
#7Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/14/2012 10:56:31 PM
I'm biased, I loved House of the Dead:Overkill.

Also, Mercer was boring in one, and Heller has excellent puns.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang