Prototype Movie

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 5/24/2012 10:15:08 AM
if there was a prototype movie.... the best actor to play James Heller would be Michael Jai White! anyone who knows this actor can you agree?

for those not familiar he played Spawn, Jax in the MK mini movie, Blood&Bone, small part in the dark knight, etc..

Note: Michael Jai White is a professional martial artists.

---
PSN: DeathRitualBegin - Your Death is my Ritual...let it Begin...
UMVC3: Taskmaster/Doctor Doom/Sentinal
#2bnarmzPosted 5/24/2012 12:21:47 PM
He has 7 black belts, and yes I think he'll make a good Heller.

Chris Evans played the "Human Torch" and "Capt.America." so I don't see why not. But will they make a movie on this is the real question? To this day I'm still wondering why in the hell they never made another Spawn, that movie was awesome, many people loved that flick... and John Leguizamo also helped made that movie a success.

Micheal White is a very underated actor who stared in many movies with quite diverse roles ranging from Spawn, Mike Tyson, Why I got married, Universal solider, exit wounds, Undisputed 2, Never back down 2, mortal kombat, and others... plus a few music vids and voice overs for the animations "Static Shock" and the "Justice League. I for one would be very interested in seeing him in a movie based on this game. It can be done.
#3Sinister187Posted 5/24/2012 1:44:41 PM
Definitely agree with Jai White playing Heller. Now for another question, who would you like to see play Alex Mercer? I think Michael Fassbender would be a good choice, he's an awesome actor.
---
When Life Gives You Razor-Blades, You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razor-Blades! - Hobo With A Shotgun
#4AnubanUTPosted 5/24/2012 3:16:49 PM
No doubt about he would make an excellent Heller but I could also see Denzel in that role easily. And since he is the better actor I think the movie would do better as a result. Just think of how bad ass he was in the Book of Eli ... yeah he could do this.
---
- "People who make '1000/1000' topics and 'I beat the game on the hardest difficulty' topics should be beheaded and quartered" - Me on a good day
#5bnarmzPosted 5/24/2012 3:21:17 PM
Hmm. I can see that.. Actually i like Robert Patrick a little bit more.
#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 5/25/2012 12:11:54 AM
Black Dynamite as Heller?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNEoP7TuEu8
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#71SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 12:46:38 AM
Im glad you guys all agree. but.....not really sure about denzel?

I absolutely love fassenbender! weather is he's not perfect for the part of mercer he can most definitely pull it off!

jai white is a serious bad ass and yes underrated.

I also agree with the spawn movie. why the hell didn't they ever make another one? it was really good and White did a perfect job. he's almost fit for any black guy part.

---
PSN: DeathRitualBegin - Your Death is my Ritual...let it Begin...
UMVC3: Taskmaster/Doctor Doom/Sentinal