I feel cheated..

#1Nei_ValePosted 1/4/2013 8:20:00 AM
Went into my local gamestore and seen they had it at a 2 limited editions at a reduced price 20.00 or 15.00 for pre-owned. Went with the new copy. Loaded it up and it asked for a radnet code, found it and put it in. what came up? 'this code has already been redeemed' And I can't get a replacement code since the store puts a void if broken sticker on the side of the case. Is there anyway to get a new code or am I forever hateful of that damned store?
---
Fight or flee, either way you'll die.. So come, wage war against a tyrant.
#2The_King82Posted 1/5/2013 3:28:19 AM
I'm pretty sure you could buy the RadNet code from the PSN store. Should have just bought the game new.
#3Nei_Vale(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:25:06 AM
If you actually read it, I did get the new copy and on psn only has the 2 force multiplier dlc's
---
Fight or flee, either way you'll die.. So come, wage war against a tyrant.
#4ZeroJinKuiPosted 1/12/2013 4:19:59 AM
i assume the store you went to was gamestop... if not, it is a store that is similar to it.

those kinda stores, when they mark something as "new"... its not new... i know from experience.

its best to either buy games from stores like walmart, target, or whatever... or order them new from amazon... never go to some local little gamestore expecting to get something new and untouched, even if its marked as such.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#5superbuu3Posted 2/1/2013 12:36:03 PM
Go back to the store and tell them that the code doesn't work, and ask them for a sealed copy this time as they clearly sold you a used copy of the game.
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A chilled out forum where basically anything goes. (Members have greater access and no ads).