Black or White....

#1KingisLegendPosted 4/15/2012 5:39:58 PM

Who ******* cares Honestly? This Game is going to OWN your Soul!

#2HahAHaHAHAAhAnoPosted 4/15/2012 6:05:54 PM
I think it's a cool idea that the main character is black. I think we need more diversity in videogames.

I wanna see more Asian, Latino, Australian, Pacific islander etc. I think it'd be cool
---
_[O_o]_
|_----_| monkey. Get it? Mon!! Key!! Hahahahahahahaha NO
#3KingisLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 6:09:36 PM

Agree 100% with You

#4HahAHaHAHAAhAnoPosted 4/15/2012 6:11:45 PM
Like why don't we get to play as a Korean or Indian or Filipino or Vietnamese character sometimes.

I think it would also open up more stories for videogame-writers to create.
---
_[O_o]_
|_----_| monkey. Get it? Mon!! Key!! Hahahahahahahaha NO
#5KingisLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 6:15:26 PM

I see what you're saying it would defiantly open up more Story options for sure, Not all People/Races are the Same. That is what is wrong with this world and Hobby(Gaming), The only thing anyone is seeing is a White person occasionally black in a Game.

#6SuplexKirbyPosted 4/15/2012 9:35:02 PM
HahAHaHAHAAhAno posted...
I think it's a cool idea that the main character is black. I think we need more diversity in videogames.

I wanna see more Asian, Latino, Australian, Pacific islander etc. I think it'd be cool

This and more female lead that isn't white.
#7SuplexKirbyPosted 4/15/2012 9:38:58 PM
I forgot about gravity rush. The main character is a female and black.
#8bluehat94Posted 4/15/2012 10:19:33 PM(edited)
SuplexKirby posted...

Actually, I think shes more of a gray color, and i'm pretty sure shes Asian, I don't think i've ever met a black person with blonde hair.
---
"Let the butthurt flow through you."-Evan (Friend of mine)
Bioshock Infinite is coming out on 10/16/2012
#9Dragon NexusPosted 4/18/2012 7:45:18 PM

SuplexKirby posted...

Actually, I think shes more of a gray color, and i'm pretty sure shes Asian, I don't think i've ever met a black person with blonde hair.

Hair dye doesn't exist in your world?
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#10vgman94Posted 4/18/2012 8:29:35 PM
HahAHaHAHAAhAno posted...

Great news. The priest that James visits for a few missions is actually Latino. And he sounds and acts awesome(ly?). This game adds more diversity than I've seen in any other game.