To people who bought the Blackwatch Collector's Edition:

#11iversonownsu3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 3:24:58 PM
You guys are lucky that you got a steelcase with yours. Oh well, the slip case the game comes in is pretty awesome. The artwork is so awesome!
---
GT: AI3 The Answer | http://www.last.fm/user/samelson031
#12ZeroCool000111Posted 4/24/2012 6:34:24 PM
iversonownsu3 posted...
You guys are lucky that you got a steelcase with yours. Oh well, the slip case the game comes in is pretty awesome. The artwork is so awesome!

the steelbook was a best buy only. you get it free when you pre-ordered it.
---
PSN/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360: CMaggotbone
Pre-Ordered: Max Payne 3 SE/Assassins Creed III/borderlands 2
#13DarthRazilPosted 4/24/2012 7:10:18 PM
I'm glad it didn't come with a steelbook case. Those stupid things are getting harder and harder to remove discs from. They look nice, but nearly breaking the discs to get them out is not worth it.
#14iversonownsu3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 9:20:34 PM
ZeroCool000111 posted...
iversonownsu3 posted...

Ah, gotcha.
---
GT: AI3 The Answer | http://www.last.fm/user/samelson031
#15SpE3dSt3RPosted 4/24/2012 10:51:50 PM
TheNoctarius posted...
Shdwwrym posted...
It was kind of neat but I'm really surprised there wasn't a steelcase inside of it. I thought there was a steelcase for Bestbuy's version or something, and thought that carried over into the collector edition. Guess this case is good too, but I love steelcases.

Strange thing. I got CE at my local gamestop and they gave me a steelcase as well, even though it was separate from the CE package...

I bought my copy of the CE today (without the pre-order) at Best Buy. I asked a guy who worked there "Isn't there supposed to be a steelbook to go with the game?". He started walking towards the video game section kiosk (checkout counter) and I followed. He asked the cute girl who worked there where the steelbooks were and she smiled at me and asked "which platform?". I said Xbox360. She picked up the stack and sifted through until she found a larger case and handed it to me. I also picked up the double-sided pre-order poster. Both for free. Now my Collector's Edition really does look like a Collector's Edition =D
#16SpE3dSt3RPosted 4/24/2012 10:53:29 PM
ZeroCool000111 posted...
iversonownsu3 posted...

I didn't pre-order it and I asked for it holding my just picked up off the shelf copy of Prototype 2 CE and the employees handed it to me. Not sure if it was luck, but I'm freakin' psyched I grabbed one!
#17MERCERnaryPosted 4/25/2012 1:25:25 AM
You lost me at Best Buy... I've lost my faith in them after trying to be hired by them numerous times and hearing confessions from ex-Best Buy employees...

Here's one such confession...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orL-K1nZ3fs
---
Haven't cared about karma loss or Mod/Admin approval since 2/18/11.
Then again, when did I ever care about the approval of anyone? Hah...
#18CruorComaPosted 4/25/2012 3:58:46 AM
One of the best CE's I've purchased and funnily enough it's the cheapest.
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name
#19ZeroCool000111Posted 4/26/2012 5:47:48 PM
SpE3dSt3R posted...
ZeroCool000111 posted...
iversonownsu3 posted...

I didn't pre-order it and I asked for it holding my just picked up off the shelf copy of Prototype 2 CE and the employees handed it to me. Not sure if it was luck, but I'm freakin' psyched I grabbed one!

you just got lucky.
---
PSN/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360: CMaggotbone
Pre-Ordered: Max Payne 3 SE/Assassins Creed III/borderlands 2
#20KingisLegendPosted 4/26/2012 5:51:01 PM

I didn't buy it but it looks so cool!