Heller, the most powerful video game character used in a single player campaign?

#1RationManPosted 4/26/2012 12:41:27 AM

at first I thought it was estacado from the darkness 2, but I think heller takes the cake.

#2CruorComaPosted 4/26/2012 12:46:16 AM
Undoubtedly.
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Satanic Overlord of The Bar With No Name
#3lvl99linkPosted 4/26/2012 12:49:21 AM
Indubitably
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif
#4CruorComaPosted 4/26/2012 12:52:52 AM
Indisputably.
---
#5gamer6879403333Posted 4/26/2012 1:16:09 AM
Yea... No. Not even close. Dante and Bayonetta for example, and let's not even get into how overpowered Asura (Asura's Wrath) is. Have you seen what that last example is capable of? He could crush Heller and Mercer at once if they teamed up to fight him, and he could do it in seconds effortlessly.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#6GoombaXPosted 4/26/2012 1:28:45 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Yea... No. Not even close. Dante and Bayonetta for example, and let's not even get into how overpowered Asura (Asura's Wrath) is. Have you seen what that last example is capable of? He could crush Heller and Mercer at once if they teamed up to fight him, and he could do it in seconds effortlessly.

he was talking about being overpowered in game. heller kicks one guys butt 100 people die. no other game makes you feel as powerful as you do in prototype 2
#7CruorComaPosted 4/26/2012 1:33:49 AM
Even in terms of character I don't understand. I did a quick look at Dante to see what he can do, but I don't see anything that would lead me to believe that he could survive and regenerate from a Nuclear bomb like Alex did.
---
#8MrArmageddon8Posted 4/26/2012 1:37:02 AM

IDK once you leveled up your character in Fallout 3 and picked the right perks you were also pretty much unstoppable as well.

#9tropicananaPosted 4/26/2012 1:37:44 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...

I'm a huge DMC fan, but if you look at the way both Dante and Mercer/Heller take blades/hits and just get back up and then look at the ridiculous agility/powers that the Prototypes have, I'm pretty sure Dante might get messed up. Asura is a winner undoubtedly, but Dante might have his work cut out for him.
#10gamer6879403333Posted 4/26/2012 1:48:00 AM
^
That's Dante when he's normal though. Think about when he devil triggers, especially when he devil triggers into a pretty-much-super state like near the end of the first DMC. You think Heller could handle a guy with a 14 foot long sword of pure energy and who also fires 8 foot high fireballs every second? Dante is as close to a physical god as you could get in that fight.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.