Funniest moments you've seen (spoilers)

#1SlinksAndGunsPosted 4/27/2012 4:48:14 AM
*Topic*

Last night I had just completed a mission in the red zone, so Heller jumped on his phone.
An evolved jumped up and wanted to fight, but when he saw Heller was on the phone, he got out of his fighting stance and just stood around until Heller put the phone away.

Say what you want about the evolved, but they certainly have good manners.

Also, that blackbox about the autistic son was darkly humorous.

How about you guys? What little things in this game struck your funny bone?
#2ssilver7Posted 4/27/2012 5:12:36 AM
I had that where two evolved waited for me to finish my call. Unfortunately for them I still had my brawler pack hanging around and they took the evolved apart as they just stood there.

One thing I particularly enjoyed was stealthing a Field Op where they were around some cages of infected. I set up a bio bomb and walked off to watch it. Everything was destroyed except for one scientist on his knees in front of pieces of a cage and body parts still scanning away.
#3WeirdShroomPosted 4/27/2012 6:12:11 AM
I saw a citizen dumpster diving. That was pretty funny.
---
GT/AIM: BxB402 - "What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."
#4Sinestro_rage88Posted 4/27/2012 6:27:20 AM

i haven't found anything funny to be honest, but OMG the dialogue is hilarious.

for starters, on the mission when you are part of a 4 man team tasked with rescuing a crashed helicopter,

one of the soldiers says "yo, i killed an infected yesterday and i could swear he looked exactly like jimmy fallon"

then on that same mission, the next soldier says "wow, some of these infected women are not that bad, just throw a bag over there head and...."

then on that same mission, heller is told to use the rocket launchers, but if you pick up the helicopter turret/tow launcher, one soldier says "holy **** wtf how are you able to lift that thing" and the other soldier says " he must be on steroids"

and of course there is that one blacknet mission with the soldier who keeps saying "braah!!"

all in all the dialogue is awesome, very very funny too.

#5razgriz_006Posted 4/27/2012 6:49:52 AM
One of the funniest things I've seen happened while I was on a Blacknet mission in the Red Zone, I think. In this mission, you're supposed to rescue a few scientists working on a strain of the virus that targets unborn children and at the end of the mission (spoiler alert btw) you reveal to them that you're James Heller and they begin begging for their life as you bring the chopper to a higher altitude so you can bail out and screw them over. While this is happening though, one of the scientists tries to come up with an excuse. His excuse goes something like "We're not working on a virus...We're...uh....working on an advanced type of velcro! yes! You like velcro, dont you?" I lol'd when he said that.
#6KuroniiPosted 4/27/2012 7:14:17 AM
Oh, mine isn't dialogue or character-to-character interaction, but it's still entertaining. I was screwing around with the tendrils, and using the Black Hole on EVERYthing: people, cars, buildings, tanks, etc. And, the strike team gets called in.

So, while I'm fighting that Helicopter, I notice a piece of flaming wreckage manically spinning through the air, staying aloft through whatever means its anti-physics gave it. Of course, it comes near the helicopter and beats it right up, somehow sending it flying into a building where I could easily take it down. The wreckage continued flying off, and I haven't seen it since.

Didn't even get to thank it properly...
---
Rebellion Leader of the False-Vakarro Administration
Orior Adversus!
#7XclaimPosted 4/27/2012 7:53:07 AM
Dana's response after hearing a recording in which Heller's next target referred to her as a "pasty hacker c-word":

"Just find that guy and kill him. 'Pasty hacker ****'. I AM NOT PASTY!"
---
Sazh: "You don't look ready to go quiet into that good night."
Lightning: "You want quiet? You better take the next train."
#8WozzaBoiPosted 4/27/2012 9:38:07 AM

That mission with the scientists working on New Templar was hilarious. just the fact that when you get them all, the mission says "go to the highest point to f**k the scientists over"

Heller's dialogue in general is so entertaining. there is a BLACKNET mission where the target has a strange name and i though to myself "who calls their child that?" and then Heller says the exact same thing!

definately better than the first one

#9KuroniiPosted 4/27/2012 11:43:21 AM
Yeah, something great happened. Going to the Red Zone for the first time, with that helicopter mission? Right. When the guys on the ground go all "Locksmith, we need a pick up, NOW!", I land, yeah?

A Juggernaut lands right near me, when the cutscene/action sequence happens, and smashes a scientist right out of the way, preventing him from getting in the helicopter. The goliath then proceeds to mow over him.
---
Rebellion Leader of the False-Vakarro Administration
Orior Adversus!
#10xTriggerheartPosted 4/27/2012 12:24:47 PM

That mission with the scientists working on New Templar was hilarious. just the fact that when you get them all, the mission says "go to the highest point to f**k the scientists over"
Heller's dialogue in general is so entertaining. there is a BLACKNET mission where the target has a strange name and i though to myself "who calls their child that?" and then Heller says the exact same thing!
definately better than the first one

"Elwood? Who calls their child Elwood? Some ****in' parents..."

@Sinestro

That's Starnes' group, and most of those dialogue you quoted is from him. He's the best soldier in the game.

"Whoa?! You been workin out bro?!"
Heller: "Yeah. I eat a lot of protein."
More topics from this board...
bug in optionsALV914/20 6:35PM