Prototype 3 Story Ideas

#1Darealgamer1Posted 4/27/2012 9:44:30 AM

What do you want Prototype 3 to be about? I think the story should revolve around Pariah and who he is and what he has become with a sub-plot about aliens. Most of will go oh aliens? that's kinda retarded but what if the aliens came to Earth for the Blacklight virus and they know how to perfect it. Could you imagine the ending to that game?

Picture James Heller jumping/flying right through the hull of their ship, then he lands and says "You want the virus? ****ing take it!" as he shoots out the virus like Alex Mercer did in that one scene. this time, Heller has repurposed this virus to turn everything it comes in contact with into a bio-bomb.

Soon the virus spreads throughout the alien mothership and finally Heller uses his Devastator as all the other aliens explode in a series of tendrils bringing the entire ship down into the ocean.

#2readyaimfailPosted 4/27/2012 9:49:15 AM
1.more powers
2.more enemy types
3. Destructible environment
4. Decisions
5. Multiple endings
6. Heller dies and we create our own character
7. Co-op
---
I AGREE
Star wars battlefront 3 is needed- sig inspired by zerooo0
#3EzraGenesisPosted 4/27/2012 9:50:08 AM
As soon as you said aliens, I stopped reading. Prototype is about the virus, not aliens. That would be like aliens in a Resident Evil game.
---
Any Tree Can Drop An Apple. I'll Drop The Freaking Moon
PSN: EzraGenesis
#4MostlySlowJoePosted 4/27/2012 9:53:38 AM
ugh aliens?

Here is my idea.Alex starts to bleed threw in heller, first with heller hearing his voice, then with him slowly talking controll of heller.They fight in the same body for controll till alex rips out of him at this point players deside who to play.

Both have 'shared" each others thoughts so now they deside to team up. Alex is still bat &^%$ crazy and wants to get "thier" goal done by any means.While heller wants to not hurt ppl and stealth his way by.

Now comes to fun co-op go online and play the game with a buddy.
#5Spartan647Posted 4/27/2012 10:00:50 AM
Because I love being disappointed, and this wish was shot down for Assassin's Creed 3... I'd like to see a female protagonist for a change. Or at least an option for one.

Doubt it'll happen, but I always find myself hoping. =/
---
So they'll insult me, because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a vocal critic, a watchful commenter... A Snark Knight.
#6XxIamKiraXxPosted 4/27/2012 10:57:26 AM
MostlySlowJoe posted...
ugh aliens?

Here is my idea.Alex starts to bleed threw in heller, first with heller hearing his voice, then with him slowly talking controll of heller.They fight in the same body for controll till alex rips out of him at this point players deside who to play.

Both have 'shared" each others thoughts so now they deside to team up. Alex is still bat &^%$ crazy and wants to get "thier" goal done by any means.While heller wants to not hurt ppl and stealth his way by.

Now comes to fun co-op go online and play the game with a buddy.

THIS! And then throw Pariah into the mix. Alternating story lines with it eventually culminating in the final showdown between the 3.
#7gamer6879403333Posted 4/27/2012 11:02:34 AM
Pariah would make a good main character for P3. Just like Heller and Mercer, he would be just starting out at the beginning, so they once again could avoid having some stupid "depowering" moment at the beginning to start the character over. The intro stage could be Pariah breaking out of whatever containment facility he's in.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#8Frozen_MemoriesPosted 4/27/2012 11:09:11 AM
TC's post would have been pretty decent if didn't have FREAKIN' ALIENS on it.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#9GoombaXPosted 4/27/2012 11:17:36 AM
spoilers

Pariah was mentioned in prototype 2 for a second and has some connection with mercers plan for maya
#10kente10Posted 4/27/2012 11:24:28 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Pariah would make a good main character for P3. Just like Heller and Mercer, he would be just starting out at the beginning, so they once again could avoid having some stupid "depowering" moment at the beginning to start the character over. The intro stage could be Pariah breaking out of whatever containment facility he's in.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.

From what I've gathered from both games, Pariah is already just as strong as Heller and Mercer, correct? I don't know if he shapeshifts like them, but I do remember them saying he was extremely powerful at a very young age.