Prototype 3, Prototype 2 Multiplayer, and DLC Ideas

#1Prototype_2Posted 4/28/2012 2:32:32 PM
I will start off with the Prototype 2 DLC Ideas 1. More Missions/Blacknet Missions 2. More moves for powers(Ground Spike from Prototype with the claws 3. More devastators 4. Dual Whipfists, Blades 5. Able to have two powers active at once, meaning you can have Claw and blade using X, when you press Y it swithes to Whipfist and Tendrils 6. Co-Op with Alex Mercer

These should be DLC Radical should be making. Here is what I think what Prototype 3 will be about. First off, if they make a 3rd Prototype, it should be called Prototype: EVOLVED. Because SPOILER BELOW

The Whitelight probably wasn't completely wiped out and Mercer will more than likely take control of Heller's body. Also, I think Dana is an evolved. Also, the Child that evolved could be the player.

Now the Prototype 2 Multiplayer. I want this because I beat the Story in 2 days, which I hate myself for doing that. These ideas can actually make a successful and fun multiplayer. I know, you probably hate me because I want a multiplayer but it would be cool.

Here are the details. 1. Players will be able to level up like they do in Story. When they level up, they will have unlocked new powers, Skills, Abilities, and Mutations. 2. Mutations will act as perks, being able to use 1 mutation in each category, as you level up, you will unlock more mutation slots having up to 3 mutations per category. 3. Game modes would be team based, why? Each team will have a leader, Alex Mercer or James Heller. Players will be the evolved like from the story. 4. Each player will start off with the Claw Power. 5. Maps will be determined by the area of the zone they are in(Midtown part of the red zone for example) 6. There will be moving enviroment, such as Civilians, infected, Brawlers, Juggernauts, and Goliath's. 7. Here are a few game modes I came up with. Team Evolved- Each team will compete to reach the top score by killing each other within a limited time Consume- Players will compete against each other by consuming a number of civilians, players, or infected. The bigger the target, the more points you get. Goliath Assault- One team must kill the opposing teams Goliath. Rounds will vary which team has the Goliath. Team Hunter- Each team will have 1 life and find and kill each other. Rounds included What do you think?
#2Prototype_2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 3:36:26 PM
No one is going to reply to this?
#3The_King82Posted 4/28/2012 5:14:53 PM
Yes, more Blacknet missions and moves would be nice.
The way the game is set up, I think MP is going to be hard to pull off. Co-op I can see.
#4BathBloodPosted 4/28/2012 5:22:55 PM
Any multiplayer where it's PvP fighting would be hard.

It's not impossible, but I think they have to refine the combat a little more (like, claws>tendrils, tendrils>blades, blades>claws) in order to involve some tactics or strategy.

Things like races/competitions would make sense. Have the player assume the role of one of the Evolved, and you all compete against one another to determine who is the strongest/best.

Things like racing to consume a person before the other players get to him/her would work, or maybe something like who can kill the most infected/blackwatch soldiers in a certain amount of time.

Co-op would be a nice addition to start from if they wanted to include multiplayer, if I remember correctly, it was planned for Prototype 1 but they nixed it during development.
---
"You stay classy, San Diego." - Ron Burgundy
"**** you, San Diego." - Ron Burgundy
#5Erupt50Posted 4/28/2012 5:29:37 PM
Please no multiplayer. It doesn't work for games like this(ac,gta,red dead r,etc). Agree with the other stuff though.
#6A3QU1TASPosted 4/28/2012 5:32:19 PM
Prototype_2 posted...
I will start off with the Prototype 2 DLC Ideas 1. More Missions/Blacknet Missions 2. More moves for powers(Ground Spike from Prototype with the claws 3. More devastators 4. Dual Whipfists, Blades 5. Able to have two powers active at once, meaning you can have Claw and blade using X, when you press Y it swithes to Whipfist and Tendrils 6. Co-Op with Alex Mercer

These should be DLC Radical should be making. Here is what I think what Prototype 3 will be about. First off, if they make a 3rd Prototype, it should be called Prototype: EVOLVED. Because SPOILER BELOW

The Whitelight probably wasn't completely wiped out and Mercer will more than likely take control of Heller's body. Also, I think Dana is an evolved. Also, the Child that evolved could be the player.

Now the Prototype 2 Multiplayer. I want this because I beat the Story in 2 days, which I hate myself for doing that. These ideas can actually make a successful and fun multiplayer. I know, you probably hate me because I want a multiplayer but it would be cool.

Here are the details. 1. Players will be able to level up like they do in Story. When they level up, they will have unlocked new powers, Skills, Abilities, and Mutations. 2. Mutations will act as perks, being able to use 1 mutation in each category, as you level up, you will unlock more mutation slots having up to 3 mutations per category. 3. Game modes would be team based, why? Each team will have a leader, Alex Mercer or James Heller. Players will be the evolved like from the story. 4. Each player will start off with the Claw Power. 5. Maps will be determined by the area of the zone they are in(Midtown part of the red zone for example) 6. There will be moving enviroment, such as Civilians, infected, Brawlers, Juggernauts, and Goliath's. 7. Here are a few game modes I came up with. Team Evolved- Each team will compete to reach the top score by killing each other within a limited time Consume- Players will compete against each other by consuming a number of civilians, players, or infected. The bigger the target, the more points you get. Goliath Assault- One team must kill the opposing teams Goliath. Rounds will vary which team has the Goliath. Team Hunter- Each team will have 1 life and find and kill each other. Rounds included What do you think?

Your ideas for P3 are lame brah.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#7AviaraBluePosted 4/28/2012 7:56:03 PM
If anything I'd be like assassin's creed where your given a certain area where your target is located and are tasked with killing them. If it's a stealth consume you take their form for a short time and have a brief time to kill one of their targets.

Like your on a team but if you manage to stealth consume an enemy you are allowed to deceptively hunt and kill/consume the same target your enemy was after. Kill that target whom was one of your teammates you get the points but the player your disguised as takes the blame.

If multiplayer was at all possible . People would be limited to certain sets. Every set has a single weapon power set to X and the Y button would be used for specific multiplayer power up or abilities. Mutagens would be purchasable with evolution points.

If anything was added it would be a sandbox 2 player freeroam mode.
#8legendX66Posted 4/28/2012 7:59:27 PM
any new stuff=good. cept multi **** no lol
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.