This game is fun. Also Walmart had the best free dlc.

#1ghstbstrPosted 4/29/2012 9:20:21 PM
This game could be better, but it is still alot fun.
I got it at Walmart, and it came with a code to download the first Prototype for free. Even though that is great and the best dlc(pre order dlc) I have no use for it, because I already have it on disc. So I guess off to eBay it goes, and I wonder how much I could get for it.
#2ssj954vegitoPosted 4/29/2012 9:27:06 PM
Or you could let me have it for free, I miss P1.
---
When I grow up I wanna be a Super Saiyan
proud to be a strange EPic:official RI loser club member:official Dolphin-iruka of the Naruto board
#3Laylow12Posted 4/29/2012 9:40:53 PM
I'll give you a Ghost Recon beta code for it. PM me.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4ghstbstr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:06:00 PM
@laylow12:
No thanks.
The first Prototype game is worth $20(Xbox Live) or $30(retail), and that Beta isn't or not to me.
#5MERCERnaryPosted 4/30/2012 12:28:34 AM
Best DLC? I'm afraid I'll disagree.. I already own Prototype 1...two copies in fact. I have no need for a digital version of a game I already own. Plus I despise Walmart as a whole. My local store has nothing but a crew of people old enough to be MY grandparents and they know nothing of games or movies. They'll let you look at a item but they can't help beyond that... I'll stick to GameStop. While GS didn't get the better power this time (I would've rather got the Bullet Dive) they typically DO get the better end of the deal.
---
GameStop customer for life. Done business with their company for over 11 years.
I see no reason to end it. Haters need to find a new outlet...like themselves.
#6lvl99linkPosted 4/30/2012 3:15:54 AM
I love the trashy baiting this kid is throwing out. No one is giving you their preorder codes, and no one wants your crappy game offer for money. Send it to ebay and don't populate the forums with this low class trash.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fkHBW.gif
#7Erupt50Posted 4/30/2012 3:49:07 AM
Walmart could offer free hookers and coke with purchase of game and I still wouldn't shop there...
#8littlebro07Posted 5/3/2012 6:26:06 PM
People are so full of themselves. Walmart may be an awful company but they have great deals.

I'm a military dependent anyway so I get my stuff cheaper and tax-free on base. Winning
---
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb289/volcaitlin/gifs/dancning.gif
#9pharos33Posted 5/3/2012 6:51:49 PM
Erupt50 posted...
Walmart could offer free hookers and coke with purchase of game and I still wouldn't shop there...

More free hookers for me.
#10Merc123Posted 5/3/2012 8:07:36 PM
I don't see a reason to hate walmart. I get my stuff cheaper there, and there is a very convenient one i go by right after work. Its also nice to be able to pick up a game after i get off work at 4 AM, since no where else is open. IMO the customers who shop at the kroger in my area are much worse too, that makes me hate that store.

As for the DLC being Prototype 1 i loved that, and thats what made me pick this one i up since i didnt own the original anymore. Its a hit or miss though really, since if people own it already. I think its amazing for people who dont though. Same thing when they packed Arkham Asylum with Arkham City, it was a hell of a deal for me.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
More topics from this board...
bug in optionsALV914/20 6:35PM