final fight insane little help. spoilers.

#1legendX66Posted 4/30/2012 3:44:28 PM
Anyone know a good strategy to beat him once he switches to hammerfists? I beat him easy until then but he always beats me here. I can't avoid that whipfist impale or attack him well. help?
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#2ChibiraziPosted 4/30/2012 3:49:08 PM
Dodge his hammerfist attacks,block the whipfist and just wait for the little QET dodge to pop up to deliver damage.
That way you shouldnt even lose a sliver of health.
#3legendX66(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 3:52:53 PM
dodge him for several minutes and the qte never happens and he kills me if I hit him.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#4ChibiraziPosted 4/30/2012 4:07:57 PM
Hm think I countered that with ranged...try to harass him with whipfist attacks,either that or tendril-blackholes.

There isnt really much more you can do during the hammerfist phase without risking getting some nasty damage in.
#5JKiiiPosted 4/30/2012 8:06:45 PM(edited)
I did some practicing on him in hard (same concept).

Stick to the skies and use Blade's Air Strike and Whipfist Charge attack. Just be careful not to fly to close to the edge of the arena or he'll pull you down with his Whipfist and deal major damage to you
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#6YounGCavS521Posted 4/30/2012 8:04:18 PM
Dodge his hammerfist combo and attack with the tendrils. I've heard the whipfist works too, but I used the tendrils and they worked fine for me.
---
GT & PSN: YounGCavS521
#7PhantasmplusPosted 5/1/2012 1:27:42 AM
Block. All the time. When he starts to attack block at the last second and you'll stun him. Hit him 3 or so times with Claws or Blade and then do it again. I chained that for the entire fight.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#8TornadofoxPosted 5/1/2012 4:24:48 AM
Stay at range and whipfist combo him, im pretty sure it staggers him while he uses hammerfists
#9Martin PaganPosted 5/1/2012 5:45:48 AM
phantasmplus posted...
Block. All the time. When he starts to attack block at the last second and you'll stun him. Hit him 3 or so times with Claws or Blade and then do it again. I chained that for the entire fight.

You don't block in phase three. His hammerfist attacks bypass block.
---
Lengyel, magyar ket jo barat, egyutt harcol, s issza borat. -- Hungarians FTW!
XBL/PSN gamertag: Poganin
#10BEAST305Posted 5/1/2012 7:42:04 AM
Dodge like crazy. And use the whip fist when he uses the hammer.
---
BEAST305 M.I.YAYO