If YOU were a prototype

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/30/2012 6:23:36 PM
What would you do?

(yer Heller's level btw)
---
And if there's a desk near by, Yahg wins by default. -parradox1992
#2TsunamiRoarPosted 4/30/2012 6:24:39 PM
I'd be a horrible person...A terrible person...Maybe. The idea that I'd have to have the memories of the people I'd kill (the people I hate) seems like it'd be a downside.
---
But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with you.
#3PrjcteightPosted 4/30/2012 6:27:26 PM
Infect everyone. Consume them. Become ruler of ... oh wait
---
Want to take a step in the right direction?
Ron Paul 2012
#4legendX66Posted 4/30/2012 6:28:42 PM
I won't pretend I would not start hunting down money or enemies. lol
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5N7Spectre707Posted 4/30/2012 6:28:47 PM
TsunamiRoar posted...
I'd be a horrible person...A terrible person...Maybe. The idea that I'd have to have the memories of the people I'd kill (the people I hate) seems like it'd be a downside.

You don't have to actually consume them.

Honestly I'm not sure. Maybe I'd be like dexter, only 1000 times more efficient. I'd probably start killing all the bad people I could find, and I'd infiltrate into all the terrorist and gang networks and stuff, and take them all out.
---
---
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier!
#6NailbombPosted 4/30/2012 6:29:24 PM
Consume a superhot girl.

Go home and get naked in front of a mirror.

Wonder if gay people look at themselves and think the same thing.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#7legendX66Posted 4/30/2012 6:31:54 PM
N7Spectre707 posted...
TsunamiRoar posted...

You don't have to actually consume them.

Honestly I'm not sure. Maybe I'd be like dexter, only 1000 times more efficient. I'd probably start killing all the bad people I could find, and I'd infiltrate into all the terrorist and gang networks and stuff, and take them all out.
---

now I can only think about that **** monkey.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#8EddyRajaPosted 4/30/2012 6:37:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9EtherealSoulPosted 4/30/2012 6:38:32 PM
Nailbomb posted...
Consume a superhot girl.

Yeah...that sound about right for the first phase.
---
Currently playing: ---
Recently finished: FFIX (replay), FFXIII-2, FF IV(kinda replay. Damn memory card), FF VI, FFII, FFI, FFV
#10EddyRajaPosted 4/30/2012 6:41:58 PM
I'd consume people with high I.Q, then i'll continue to consume till the point where I know pretty much everything in the world including government wise, book wise and such. THEN I'll use my powers to my own advantage, to everyone who tries to fight me i'd beat them up and taunt them as Alex did in the beginning of this. Then i'll consume those people, and practically use it for my own gain. I'll be a anti-hero, protecting certain things for my own gain. I'd also protect my family and friends.
---
Raiden672008(PS3/Xbox id)
More topics from this board...
bug in optionsALV914/20 6:35PM