Extreme Power

#1Tmoney222Posted 5/3/2012 7:28:02 PM
So does anyone else feel completely overpowered once you're maxed out in this game? There are few games that make me feel so ridiculously powerful as this one. I'm not complaining...quite the opposite. I love the level of power you can attain in this game and it's only going to get better with the DLC that's released next week.

Decimating everything never felt so good.
#2vgman94Posted 5/3/2012 8:31:29 PM
This game and series' purpose is to make you feel powerful. While this game doesn't have the most complex combat system, it certainly makes you feel powerful. Especially when using the Devastator or commanding Brawlers. Either you're a king with minions helping you or an exploding juggernaut. And that's ignoring the load of combinations of powers, weapons and the Shield and Bio-Bomb. Overall, I've played games with bigger scale (such as Asura's Wrath, which also does a good job at making you feel powerful, albeit not as much as this), but this is a game that does an amazing job at allowing you to control the field of combat, and even the field of stealth.
#3N7Spectre707Posted 5/3/2012 9:06:35 PM
This game definitely makes you feel OP and I LOVE it. There's enough games that are challenging, sometimes you just wanna be all powerful and let off steam
---
---
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier!
#4Axl_RedPosted 5/3/2012 10:01:31 PM
I like the extreme power, although I felt much more powerful when playing Prototype 1. Prototype was so much better in making you feel powerful with the armored form, multiple devastators, and even a blade that could cut through a tank with ease.
#5yamiYangPosted 5/3/2012 10:20:34 PM
P1 made mw feel more powerful, but only when using certain powers. In this one, i felt like there was a better balance, and i could even raise hell without having to trigger the alarm.
---
Chini tai ne?
My 3DS FC: 1246-8789-4202