top 10 funnest sandbox games of this console genertion

#1cubegod69erPosted 5/6/2012 12:30:42 AM
along with Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, and Red Dead Redemption, in my opinion this game is in the top 10 sandbox games of this console generation. Throw down a whip fist here if you agree :D
#2ITr8rIPosted 5/6/2012 12:49:43 AM

Thats only 3 games man

#3vgman94Posted 5/6/2012 2:57:02 AM
I can't count 10 sandbox games, but both Prototype games, Darksiders 1 and 2 if 2 comes through the way I think it will, AC Revelations and Batman Arkham City. That's about 6 games. I would've counted the original Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Crash Bandicoot: Mind Over Mutant, but both of those are from the last generation.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 5/6/2012 3:21:51 AM
Prototype
Prototype 2.
Saints Row 1
SR2
SR3
RDR
GTA4
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
The Saboteur
Crackdown
Crackdown 2

The Assassin's Creed titles probably should be in there, but I tend not to include them, for reasons unknown. Other titles (off the top of my head) that have sandbox elements-- Burnout: Paradise, Brutal Legend, Arkham City.
---
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade
#5chaos_belmontPosted 5/6/2012 3:33:02 AM
1. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, because it transcends generations.
---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 5/6/2012 3:48:00 AM
chaos_belmont posted...
1. The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, because it transcends generations.

I'll agree with that. Hulk: UD was a top-3 contender for most time played for me last gen.
---
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade
#7FerdMertzPosted 5/6/2012 7:57:59 AM
I would include the Dead Rising series as well.
---
Currently playing: Resident Evil: ORC
#8garaa682Posted 5/6/2012 9:37:39 AM
Garys Mod is the BEST sandbox game. It is truly a sandbox game considering you can pretty much do anything with mods.
---
This sig stays till the Arkansas Razorbacks when a National championship
Started on: 7/7/11
#9Merc123Posted 5/6/2012 9:53:54 AM
I just put the series, instead of picking 1 game from them.

Assassins Creed Series
Red Dead Redemption
Prototypes
Dead Rising series
Crackdown 1 (not 2, i didnt like 2)
Saints Row 1 and 2 (have not played 3)
Arkham City
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.