Damn, they weren't kidding when they said this one was easy!

#1Merc123Posted 5/6/2012 9:08:20 PM
I recently replayed the first game and it was a bit tougher than i remembered, i just played on easy, and there were a few tough missions. Made me wonder how i ever beat it on normal.

Anyway, P2, Heller is so freaking overpowered once you get alot of Mutations its crazy. I just got to the Red Zone and i just tear through everything and laugh at the military and infected attempts to kill me, and to be honest i very much prefer it this way, being pretty much a god in the game.

Compared to P1, i am having a lot more fun. In P1, Rockets troopers, Tanks and Strike Teams, along with the little scanners got way too annoying, and the strike teams were way to zealous in their pursuits, i felt powerful but still kind of weak when fighting hunters and a bunch of copters.

Pretty much just saying i love playing as Heller in all his overpoweredness.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#2NomnautPosted 5/6/2012 9:51:48 PM
After playing Saints Row: The Third Row, I almost feel like Heller is underpowered.

While it's true that I can whiplash to a copter, hijack it, mow everyone down, fly out, melee tanks, etc., I still feel vulnerable (i.e. if I'm not at least a little careful, I will die).

I have completed all the blacknet missions, all the collectibles, all the consume upgrades, and I'm level 17 of 23.

Bulletproof is nice, but still, it takes too long to kill the Evolved. Unless I'm missing their weakness (I use Claws and Tendrils).

In Saints Row, when you hit level 50 Respect, you're immune to everything, except melee damage, which barely does any damage. BUT, you can't fly like in P2. :(

I'd like a mash-up.
---
PSN: dax552
XBLA: Dragon Hookers
#3HyoozPosted 5/6/2012 9:57:37 PM
Dodge button way too powerful and emphasized in this game, and when you couple that with the extremely generous amount of time you have to counter attacks, there's just nothing that can hurt you if you're paying attention.

That's really what it boils down to. Your offensive abilities are way less extensive than they were in P1, but how stupidly good your defensive options are really makes up for it. Invinsible insta-dodge and shield too good.
---
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
#4NomnautPosted 5/6/2012 10:03:55 PM
Does the dodge button always appear? As well as the block button? I've noticed that sometimes it appears for me and sometimes it doesn't. Is that because I'm performing an action?

I.E. Can I just stand there and simply react to any offensive maneuvers?
---
PSN: dax552
XBLA: Dragon Hookers
#5SuperSocratesPosted 5/6/2012 11:26:51 PM
Nomnaut, there's a stand alone expansion coming soon, called Saints Row: The Third Enter The Dominatrix that has super powers.
---
Ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.