Is this it?

#1OzBen16Posted 5/8/2012 7:13:49 PM
I played and enjoyed prototype 1 but prototype 2 is lacking.... besides the updated graphics, extra abilities and different story/character... what makes this game worthy to even be called a sequel? I feel like this is only an expansion or long mini game. It feels like prototype 1. No way would I pay 60 for this game, thank god for redbox.
#2legendX66Posted 5/8/2012 7:19:19 PM(edited)
so we are supposed to tell you how it's a sequel but not count all the improvements? uhhhhhhh you basically described any sequel in your post.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#3KontroLz85Posted 5/8/2012 7:19:23 PM
lol redbox
---
don't blame the game the game can't corrupt it's on save
#4OzBen16(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 7:25:05 PM
Nah not really. This game is just a rehash of the same game it is a sequel to. That is why I don't think it is a sequel at all. I didn't say you can't list those reasons, of course that is what a sequel is but why upgrade graphics and so forth if you are just going to re-use the same area, play style, enemies, moves, abilities (minus hunting), same old find and consume missions. Let me give you an example of a good sequel; GTA: SA. New missions, new areas, new items/vehicles and abilities such as flying planes or helicopters, by now you must get my point...
#5cubegod69erPosted 5/8/2012 7:25:25 PM
did yourredbox rental give you time to get to the red zone?
#6legendX66Posted 5/8/2012 7:27:48 PM
OzBen16 posted...
Nah not really. This game is just a rehash of the same game it is a sequel to. That is why I don't think it is a sequel at all. I didn't say you can't list those reasons, of course that is what a sequel is but why upgrade graphics and so forth if you are just going to re-use the same area, play style, enemies, moves, abilities (minus hunting), same old find and consume missions. Let me give you an example of a good sequel; GTA: SA. New missions, new areas, new items/vehicles and abilities such as flying planes or helicopters, by now you must get my point...

there are new enemies abilities, and the are and basic idea are in the plot and would have made no since to change though next game it seems that will happen. That and improved graphics and imo better gameplay and controls and a whole new story/missions is more than enough for me.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#7MrArmageddon8Posted 5/8/2012 7:31:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqJFIJ5lLs
#8Perfect LightPosted 5/8/2012 7:45:07 PM
besides the updated graphics, extra abilities and different story/character... what makes this game worthy to even be called a sequel?

You have just described every sequel ever. Please tell me what more you expect from a sequel?
---
youtube.com/sciencebytes...learn something new
#9OzBen16(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 7:46:59 PM
not sure what redzone is... or if that is a joke? lol
#10cubegod69erPosted 5/8/2012 7:52:41 PM
OzBen16 posted...
not sure what redzone is... or if that is a joke? lol

if you haven't seen the red zone in P2, you are unfit to judge this game. Sounds like you don't even know what the different zones are. What did you play the game for 5 minutes?