Great news for the PC version.

#1The_King82Posted 5/1/2012 3:57:49 PM
I follow the game on Facebook and they said that the PC version will get all of the RADNET content unlocked right away, a copy of the first game, and all of the pre-order bonuses(harden armor, bio bomb butt kicker, human wrecking ball, and bullet dive).
Great guys at Radical Entertainment.
#2kik4444Posted 5/2/2012 4:48:59 AM

Yeah, that's what Steam says too, but anyway, that's good to hear. :cool:

#3FuBi2kPosted 5/2/2012 8:57:23 PM

Figured that was at least partially if not the full the reason it got delayed for PC. Since they wouldn't have a comparable leaderboard system RadNet would be kinda pointless(arguably moreso than it already is =P) so it makes more sense to just release it at a time after June 7 with all the challenge events already unlocked. That way there's no content loss. =]

#4NessCypherPosted 5/4/2012 1:16:05 PM
does it come with all of the costumes unlocked / alex mercer skin already unlocked?
#5q-bert39Posted 5/6/2012 9:21:53 AM

LOL. This game was "delayed" in order to maximize profits from console sales, and curve the loss from pirating the game. It comes out 3 months later so people who have a pc and a console will see the 90 day gap and buy it for the console, and the game wont be pirated for 90 days after its release.

#6shadowburnxxxPosted 5/8/2012 12:04:49 PM
q-bert39 posted...
LOL. This game was "delayed" in order to maximize profits from console sales, and curve the loss from pirating the game. It comes out 3 months later so people who have a pc and a console will see the 90 day gap and buy it for the console, and the game wont be pirated for 90 days after its release.

Why? It's been available to pirates on consoles since before the game was even officially released.

I'm not sure why people think people don't pirate console games. It's no harder than pirating PC games.
#7NuclearFlowerPosted 5/10/2012 10:25:21 PM
^ He is right about it being delayed top push the console sales though. Max Payne 3 is doing the same thing.

Doesn't matter to me though, I'm not biting at the bit to play this game. It could be delayed till 2013 and I wouldn't really mind.
#8akstylishPosted 5/11/2012 12:42:35 PM
What about Colossal Mayhem and Excessive Force DLCs? Is PC getting those?
#9MarikhenPosted 5/17/2012 9:51:11 PM
shadowburnxxx posted...
Why? It's been available to pirates on consoles since before the game was even officially released.

I'm not sure why people think people don't pirate console games. It's no harder than pirating PC games.

Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Account Created Monday, April 23, 2012 6:24 PM

It's a well documented fact that new GameFAQs users have a hard time realizing that console piracy is alive and well, thriving in fact if you can, and do, take advantage of things such as some of Sony's screwups with the PS3 and PSP.

It's also a well documented fact that if new users aren't ignorant they are subsequently trolling when posting such comments. /shrugs.
---
Stop complaining. I could have done this more painfully. - Dryad from Sacred 2.
#10groupersoupPosted 5/18/2012 8:32:57 AM
@Marikhen

You're reply was 100% out of line.

Member like yourself are the ones causing the problems on forums because of your idiotic and foolish attitude with uncalled for replies like the one you left.

There is absolutely no excuse/reason whatsoever you needed to leave a reply like that...NONE.

And BTW do not bother trying to reply anything to me because I now have you on ignore so I wil not see it. Chances are if you are leaving replies like this to one person, you're going to do it everywhere trying to justify it. So I ignored you simply because you won't ever contribute anything helpful.

Forums are for people who need help and like to have discussions, not for MEATNUTS like you who go around causing trolling by trolling.

The one thing gamefaqs finally did that was good, was make an ignore feature. I know it's worked wonders for me.