Good levels for the trials at Mount Ordeal?

#1MCAlCaPwnPosted 5/1/2011 12:10:56 PM
I'm in the mid 50s at the moment. Is that strong enough to get through all the trials?
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/ilk7tf.jpg
#2Steve_JabroniPosted 5/1/2011 12:23:24 PM
overpowered honestly.
---
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/101/963/original/THOM%20HATES%20BEES.gif
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/04/tretton_gameboy_01.jpg
#3danmiy12Posted 5/1/2011 2:44:18 PM
you could beat the game at those levels provided you don't use low hp characters...for the trials I think 40-45 is enough maybe lower 50's if you are doing Edward's one so he wont die in 1 hit since his hp is so low
---
anybody can draw, but it takes effort,motivation, and a lot of hard work and practice to get good at it...This also applies to games as well
#4System ErrorPosted 5/1/2011 4:03:22 PM
Storm Dragon can be iffy at lower levels, but you should be able to be able to pull through most everything else.
---
Do you WANT TO get banned? - die70sdie, in a suicide topic.
After a date, walk up to her and press L1. - BRIAN11, on how to kiss a girl.
#5VeghEstherPosted 5/1/2011 4:32:33 PM
Your fine just make sure when you fight the T rex/dragon type of boss you cast Float BEFORE fighting it since it can use quake at any time but I'd rather spend MP on Cuaraja every turn then casting Float.
#6LyokoNinjaPosted 5/1/2011 6:15:06 PM
VeghEsther posted...
Your fine just make sure when you fight the T rex/dragon type of boss you cast Float BEFORE fighting it since it can use quake at any time but I'd rather spend MP on Cuaraja every turn then casting Float.

Nice: Oxymoronic (not a word, but it should be) advice.

Float is 8 MP. Curaja is 40 MP. Float needs to be cast once. Curaja is a bit too much for that fight, and Curaga works well enough. Unless you feel that the healing from Curaga is too little, care oh-so-much about another cast of Curaja because an 8 MP reduction makes it impossible to use another cast of it, and are too stingy to use one Ether, then by all means, make the fight harder for yourself.
#7VeghEstherPosted 5/1/2011 7:38:18 PM
Well I bought 99 Tents/Cottages so I could use Curaja every turn besides I had a full party Curaga not restore HP close to full when I needed to use if for both these 5 boss's as well as most of the Lunar Ruins trials boss's.

As for the T rex/dragon type I used Float before starting the battle since I would have to have Porom or Rosa use Curaga/Ja every turn but I kill all 5 M Ordeals trials without having any party member hit zero MP.
#8RagnarJarlssonPosted 5/2/2011 6:48:02 AM
?

Why do I not seem to remember the trails at Mount Ordeal (even in the GBA version)?

Is it new to the complete collection?
---
What a horrible night to have a curse.
#9VeghEstherPosted 5/2/2011 7:54:26 AM
No the cave of trials via Mt Ordeals first appeared on the GBA version beat the CPU boss to access it.
#10RedSwordMagePosted 5/2/2011 8:27:44 AM
You should be more than fine. Low 40's is fine for going into the Cave of Trials. Storm Dragon is typically the hardest, and the guy with the flans can be annoying if you don't use Quake.
---
Best NPC Line Ever: You have legs!
~Final Fantasy I NES, Onrac, Old Woman next to magic shops.