I didnt get any cards with my copy.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
  3. I didnt get any cards with my copy.
3 years ago#1
Im actually pretty sad. IV is probably my favorite of the Final Fantasies, and I own almost every version of the game.

I decided to go out and buy the complete collection mainly for the cards and to add the game into my collection (and play The after years).

Im pretty bummed because I cannot find any info regarding weather or not they stopped packing the cards with the game.

Anyone know any info?
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
3 years ago#2
MrKunio posted...
Im actually pretty sad. IV is probably my favorite of the Final Fantasies, and I own almost every version of the game.

I decided to go out and buy the complete collection mainly for the cards and to add the game into my collection (and play The after years).

Im pretty bummed because I cannot find any info regarding weather or not they stopped packing the cards with the game.

Anyone know any info?

They were only included in first-run copies.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the Dissidia Duodecim Board
Official Tepig of the B2W2 boards
3 years ago#3
You could just buy them separately if you want them that bad? I just saw a pack of them (like 5 of them, i don't know how many were included originally) for $5 so not too expensive
---
FC: 2277-6656-2076
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection
  3. I didnt get any cards with my copy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived