Rowen <3 Alvin ?? and others

#1seraphiczeroPosted 8/23/2014 5:38:34 AM
Hi. I'm just mopping up various things and getting titles before I finish my first playthrough. My characters are already at 99. I'm trying to get the title Rowen <3 Alvin, but no matter how long I have these two linked, the title never seems to drop. Is it dependent on how many battles they enter together, the number of enemies they kill while linked, or the number of times they use their support skills?

Also, I will soon finish the game and start NG+. I wanted to start the new game at lv1, but I wanted to keep all of my skills and artes. Is there actually a way to do that through the grade shop? The fact that levels and artes are fused through the artes sphere thing make this seem somewhat impossible.

Thank you for your guidance.
---
psn: seraphiczero; numericzero, youtube: tieltavisvt, Gundam Battle Operation rank 10
#2VeghEstherPosted 8/23/2014 5:49:17 AM
You can't even Full Level Transfer for 99 levels and you would start the game at level 99 but odds are the grid itself would start at 0%.

For the link titles its how long usually 30+ minute for those titles per party member or how many link chain combo's you do.
#3seraphiczero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2014 10:20:45 AM
Okay, so it looks like the <3 titles are definitely based on the number of linked artes you complete together. Those are all done now. Thank you.

Is there anyone out there who knows if NG+ can be done with all skills and artes intact without carrying over character levels?
---
psn: seraphiczero; numericzero, youtube: tieltavisvt, Gundam Battle Operation rank 10
#4VeghEstherPosted 8/23/2014 11:05:50 AM
You can't even with half level transfer or none at all the only artes and skills that transfer over are the skill book ones like Shattering Demon Fist or the cause only 1 HP in damage for all damage done as long as that skill is turned on.

All others must be gained via spending the AP.