Port to 360?

#1holeinyourheadPosted 9/9/2011 3:07:38 PM
Anyone think this may happen?
I loved loved loved Vesperia, and reaaaaally want another tales game!
---
The Ogre Battle 64 board loves you
Thanks for bringing back Kitty Pryde, Marvel, now do something awesome!!!
#2RoxasTheKeyPosted 9/9/2011 3:20:14 PM
except the fact Vesperia is better on the Ps3 with its extra, and Tales doesnt work well with Xbox.
Not saying cause I like Playstation, its just an opinion.
But Namco says its a PS3 Exclusive. But knowing Tales, they will port Xillia somewhere.
#3KouliPosted 9/9/2011 3:22:24 PM
Higuchi already denied it on twitter.
---
Playing: Xillia, MHP3 HD
Most Wanted: Ao no Kiseki
#4TheCyborgNinjaPosted 9/9/2011 3:39:44 PM
Tales of Vesperia sold so badly on 360 that they didn't localize the PS3 port for North America. I think there's probably a 1% chance of Xillia getting a 360 port, in that it's not impossible, but it may as well be.
---
Captain Anderson also has his picture on his desk. Kaidan is such a slut. - khrulez
#52ndAtomiskPosted 9/9/2011 4:28:05 PM
Wait, I thought Vesperia 360 sold reasonably well. Especially for a JRPG with no advertising.
---
Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to PSN/XBL!!
Official Cape Slapper of the FF Type-0 Board
#6nonmaislolPosted 9/9/2011 4:33:49 PM

2ndAtomisk posted...
Wait, I thought Vesperia 360 sold reasonably well. Especially for a JRPG with no advertising.
---
Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to PSN/XBL!!
Official Cape Slapper of the FF Type-0 Board

That's not what japanese think. They think bad sales is the main reason it was ported to ps3, so thinking the other way around, they have ABSOLUTELY no reason to port it to 360.

#7castrejon04Posted 9/9/2011 5:36:23 PM
Just get a ps3 and be done with it.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#8doctorofwhoPosted 9/9/2011 5:49:51 PM
nonmaislol posted...

2ndAtomisk posted...

That's not what japanese think. They think bad sales is the main reason it was ported to ps3, so thinking the other way around, they have ABSOLUTELY no reason to port it to 360.

bad sales in Japan... keep in mind that (not sure what the NPD numbers for Vesperia was so can't say how much it sold in the west)

And since Tales' main fanbase is in japan... yeah, it won't be ported unless it's to the Vita.
---
http://zeroexpectation.com/
#9Lelouch71Posted 9/9/2011 6:19:08 PM
Not going to happen. Namdai isn't going to port it to the 360 just because Vesperia did reasonably well on it in the west. They are too lazy for it. Best to get a PS3 and be done with it.
---
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
#10souPosted 9/9/2011 8:10:27 PM
In Japan, multi-platform games sales are like 10:2 in favor of PS3.
So it's really silly for Japanese exclusive games to even bother making a 360 version and expect to sell well.
---
Currently Playing: Sengoku Musou 3Z, Queen's Gate: Spiral Chaos