how's the NG+ and grade shop content?

#31ExelxPosted 9/20/2011 9:38:22 AM
^
carryover levels is ridiculously expensive. some of friends prefer 2x EXP instead. and there's food that doubles EXP too.

i think your choice was good, depends on your need.

but most people that cares to platinum the game really get that unlocked all skit with that amount of grade (3000) for Radio title as well as the trophy, lol~
---
Waiting : Ao no Kiseki
http://www.youtube.com/user/ExeForce87
#32NohopelessPosted 9/20/2011 9:41:00 AM
is there a trophy for getting all 100% titles in one gameplay? if not, wouldn't it be smart to just quickly start a new game+ with the 'unlock skit' and watch it all for the trophy?

that way u wont have to bother with it again.
#33LegendarySkitchPosted 9/20/2011 9:42:59 AM
You can't get a 100% of the titles in one gameplay. You have to beat Jude's route and Milla's route for titles so it's impossible to get both.
#34NohopelessPosted 9/20/2011 9:45:07 AM
oh ok then that is one fear that's for nothing then (although sucks for competionists since titles dont carry over)

so i guess one day, like what LL stated, i will just start a ng+ with the skit unlocked and view/skip all the skits to get the trophy lol
#35Dragon Quest 7Posted 9/20/2011 9:48:55 AM
Exelx posted...
^but most people that cares to platinum the game really get that unlocked all skit with that amount of grade (3000) for Radio title as well as the trophy

I bought the option, watched the skits, got the trophy, didn't save.
#36shadowysea07Posted 9/20/2011 10:20:06 AM

another tales game another crappy grade system. legendia and vesperia are so far the only ones i liked though abyss was decent. couldn't stand symphonias awful grade system.

#37SairenjiPosted 9/20/2011 10:54:32 AM
The titles do carry over just for records but counter for certain title reset.

For example, let say in your 1st playthrough, you did 70 sub event & miss the 90 sub event title. Your title for getting 70 sub event still "checked" on the next playthrough but to get the 90's you need to do 90 all over & not just 20. Also, full filling a title requirement on your 2nd playthrough after you get said title from your 1st playthrough doesn't net you extra grade because max grade is 10k.

So far, certain things like sub event, chest/search points/bags & skit counter do reset. Need to confirm if it applies to others as well especially those "do things x times".

I did some test by starting ex newgame & buy several things from the grade shop. When i check my grade status in title menu right after i gain control, It shows total point before you spend them. So i guess it is refundable. Seems like you'd be stuck with the same point for each playthrough if you don't bother with the rest of the title that you miss till you reach 10k.

I'm actually concern about Fell arms kill count. Wonder if the kill count still intact for the next playthrough even without carrying the weapon over.
---
Beam are so...unisex?
#38ExelxPosted 9/20/2011 10:54:51 AM
Dragon Quest 7 posted...
Exelx posted...
^but most people that cares to platinum the game really get that unlocked all skit with that amount of grade (3000) for Radio title as well as the trophy

I bought the option, watched the skits, got the trophy, didn't save.

that's what i meant ^^ just for trophy. wasting 3000 for just collecting that titles is just ugh~ unless if anyone wants to record the funny skit one
---
Waiting : Ao no Kiseki
http://www.youtube.com/user/ExeForce87
#39MasterLLPosted 9/21/2011 11:32:23 PM
Dang, almost 5k grade.. trying to get VIP for all the stores (Magna Zero is awesome for the materials) before I go NG+ on Unknown-Milla.

I got a question, what's "Carry skill items over - 2000" consist of?
---
Playing: Tales of Xillia & Agarest 2 (PS3J) | Want: FFXIII-2 (PS3E), Diablo 3 (PC)
http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL
#40Noata_wryPosted 9/21/2011 11:44:21 PM
Master LL posted...
Dang, almost 5k grade.. trying to get VIP for all the stores (Magna Zero is awesome for the materials) before I go NG+ on Unknown-Milla.

I got a question, what's "Carry skill items over - 2000" consist of?

Books that give skills/artes. Like the ones from beating game, and upper arena solo.