Mysterious beads + sub events questions

#1FaxanamcommandoPosted 9/18/2011 12:19:09 PM
Is there a way to check which mysterious beads I found or should I start searching for all 23 places?

I know you need to complete 90 sub events to get the trophy. If you remove the missable events, are there still enough events to get the trophy? Can you get it in one playthrough?
#2Noata_wryPosted 9/18/2011 12:24:15 PM
Subevents: No, some events are Jude or Milla only. Title list carries between playthroughs, so once that is complete you will get it.
#3Faxanamcommando(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2011 12:30:28 PM
Good news, thanks.
#4TsukinomahouPosted 9/18/2011 9:02:00 PM
No, you have to get 90 in one game. It keeps the record but you have to exceed the number to get it to change, not just do more unique sub events.

I was able to complete 87 sub events in my first game, with Milla. In my second one the title list shows 87/90 but completing the first three sub events for Jude that I had not done before did not increase the number. I've since finished several more Jude-unique events or timed ones I missed the first time and it hasn't budged from 87/90.
#5SairenjiPosted 9/18/2011 10:57:44 PM(edited)
So basically you have to do 90 sub event all over again then? Meaning the counter reset. Does the counter reset for other titles as well? Like "do stuff x times"?

Furthermore, since titles carries over, do we still get the grade reward even though we've already obtain the title?
---
Beam are so...unisex?
#6TsukinomahouPosted 9/19/2011 5:21:01 AM
Yes, you always keep the grade reward. The title will always be "checked" once you've obtained it once.

The only other title I know of that gets reset but still displays your previous total is long chats (skits). It will always say X/220 but it won't move until you've seen X+1 in your current game. However, for that one you can just watch all the skits you've seen before from the list, so it's not as annoying.

The individual titles for each character knowing skills and arts does reset whenever their level resets (i.e. if you don't carry over your full levels from the shop). Shops also reset if you don't carry over their levels of course, but that one's cheap.
#7Kratos1173Posted 9/19/2011 5:26:06 AM
The random treasures reset as well.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards, worlds, and planes of existence.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kratos1173
#8SairenjiPosted 9/19/2011 6:14:05 AM
Tsukinomahou posted...
Yes, you always keep the grade reward. The title will always be "checked" once you've obtained it once.

Eh..wait, i'm not sure if i understand this part. What i mean is, let say you already got 800 search point/bags titles which nets you a total 200 points, then start collecting 800 bag/search points all over again in ex new game, do we still get another extra 200 points?
---
Beam are so...unisex?
#9Kratos1173Posted 9/19/2011 6:18:37 AM
No. You only get the grade once, and it's refunded every time you beat the game. ie. You have 7000 grade and start a new game plus and use it all, assuming you don't earn anymore titles in the next playthrough, when you beat the game again and go to the grade shop you'll still have 7000 grade.

This description looks really bad >.>.
---
The official Milla Maxwell of all boards, worlds, and planes of existence.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kratos1173
#10magnum7979Posted 9/19/2011 6:32:13 AM
So max GRADE in this game is 10000? No more or less?
---
Bump