Help with Mystic Artes.

#1Vic1993Posted 10/9/2011 7:38:50 PM
Hi there! people I need some help in this game.

First, I am playing the Jude Side, and I already beat Gaius the first time, after that fight, appears Ivar and that anime scenes. I am with the spirit woman now (I don't remember her name now). I am level 46 and I can't use the Mystic Artes, I was reading some information, but I don't know if this is true or false. I read that there is no skill "special", and you get the MA in the story, is that true?, but other people say that if I want to do the mystic artes I need that skill, can someone explain how can I get the mystic artes? I am so confused now :S

Thanks.
#2Noata_wryPosted 10/9/2011 7:48:23 PM
To use a mystic art, use an ougi during OVL and hold O(make sure the ougi hits something). Ougis are on the second lilial orb page. If you can't read japanese, just look for 30 TP artes.
#3Vic1993(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 8:08:25 PM
Noata_wry posted...
To use a mystic art, use an ougi during OVL and hold O(make sure the ougi hits something). Ougis are on the second lilial orb page. If you can't read japanese, just look for 30 TP artes.

I know that I need to do an Ougi during OVL, but two questions:

*When you say "Ougi" are you saying an "Arte" ?
*If a "Ougi" is an "Arte" I need the Artes of 30 TP to do a MA during OVL?

Really, thanks for your help.
#4echiexPosted 10/9/2011 8:31:08 PM
Vic1993 posted...
Noata_wry posted...

I know that I need to do an Ougi during OVL, but two questions:

Really, thanks for your help.

ok i give example when you link to someone(must) while ovl mode use ougi(art) 30 tp then hold 0 button until that ougi finish animation after that hiougi will perform next
#5Yandy_KusanagiPosted 10/9/2011 8:47:19 PM
Vic1993 posted...
Noata_wry posted...

Yes, it's an Arte too. To recognize an Ougi is pretty simple, open up the Artes menu, scroll down the Artes List, the Icon for the Ougi should be different from basic ones. The tip of the Sword Icon should be yellow-colored, there's also a small yellow-colored * on the right top of the sword icon.
---
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separates us."