Sidequest Guide

#1Hikari62Posted 10/17/2011 5:18:02 PM
I'm working on an in depth sidequest guide just fyi for everyone. It's about 50% completed now (this game had sooo many sidequests @_@)

I tried to submit it so people could use it at least for the first half of the game while I finish it, but it got rejected, So I'll have to finish it before it goes up I guess.
#2RubyHairedJinPosted 10/17/2011 5:26:57 PM
Hey thanks man! That would be awesome. Wish we could see the first half :(
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia
#3Rikki-chanPosted 10/19/2011 11:50:09 AM
Erm, I've been working on one for a while now too (posted about it earlier). I'm like 80% complete so...hmm
---
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
#4Hikari62(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2011 3:52:22 PM
Rikki-chan posted...
Erm, I've been working on one for a while now too (posted about it earlier). I'm like 80% complete so...hmm

I'm sorry D: I searched the boards before starting to see if anyone else was working on a sidequest guide and I couldn't find any indication so I began working on my own. After reading your post I did another search and still couldn't find the post you referred to, except for the recent topic you posted :/ Sorry that I missed it.

I hope you understand I don't just want to throw away my guide however, which I've poured hours into and which is almost finished at this point. My guide is set up a little different so hopefully people will benefit from having two guides :)
#5Rikki-chanPosted 10/20/2011 4:14:40 PM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/616012-tales-of-xillia/60589990

*shrug* It's on page 7 now, and I failed at the title. And yeah, I understand why you wouldn't want to throw it away.

Adds: You'll probably have to add a note explaining how your guide is different from mine, and how people could benefit from both of them. Otherwise it might get rejected for being a duplicate.
---
"Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!" - Duo Maxwell (Gundam Wing)
#6dalianPosted 10/21/2011 12:58:52 PM
Both of them are up so i guess its okay o: , btw thanks a ton to both of you, this is really helping out.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/jourdal