Extra bosses

#1hondalife4evaPosted 5/30/2013 8:27:57 AM
How many extra bosses are in this game without spoilers please.

I heard their was no cameo, well whatever.

Are their still bosses in the arena?
Are the extra bosses refightable?(in graces f u could only fight veigue once then you have to solo him, cool but lame, should've given an option for that. Zhonecage had 10 replay able bosses along with theos)

Thanks in advance
---
PSN: JDM_SOTO
OP:PW2, Tales Of Graces F, DD: Dark Arisen, Disgaea 4 , Black ops 2, Sengoku Basara.
#2XxHAVIC101xXPosted 5/30/2013 9:53:29 AM(edited)
There are Giganto Monsters, like in Vesperia. 6 Fell Arm monsters, one for each party member's Fell Arm. A Bonus Boss in the Bonus Dungeon after collecting the Fell Arms. A monster boss rush in the arena. A couple of story bosses show up again in the arena. You can fight your party members in the arena. I think there is a couple more that I can't recall at the moment. I do believe that there are less extra bosses in this game than there are in some others.

If I'm missing something or something is incorrect anyone is welcome to correct me.
---
"It's really good when I can just link to TV Tropes, because then I know you'll have hours of reading without me having to do anything else."
#3MarioakPosted 5/30/2013 10:52:59 AM(edited)
^There are no Gigantos, You properly thinking about TOX2.

This game only have.
- 6 Fell Arms Mons (You will meet half of them while traveling in main story)
- 1 Re-scale/pallet swap of normal monsters (At least it's got some new attacks...)
- 1 secret boss in secret dungeon that use your party moveset (No...it's not like Nebelim, It's almost pure copy of your characters with new cheap moves)

All of the above aren't refightable except the last one.

You may or may not want to count below.
- Your own party member in Arena
- Team Arena has a boss rush of the old bosses that you face in the game (No new/unique)
---
"But Mein Fuhrer, I object to this plan"
Damn it, Jodl!
#4magnum7979Posted 5/30/2013 11:55:43 AM
Collecting all 23 mystery orbs will unlock an extra boss in the church.
---
Malicious.
#5JRPGPosted 5/31/2013 5:25:57 AM
So are any of these missable.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#6Radiantist027Posted 5/31/2013 10:29:39 AM
JRPG posted...
So are any of these missable.

Nope. All are by end-game.

Who doesn't love a Boss Rush mode anyway?
---
Everyone should go get and play The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Seriously, go out and buy it!