Xillia with Japanese voices

#1confettistormPosted 6/8/2013 5:46:12 PM
http://www.play-asia.com/Tales_of_Xillia/paOS-13-71-zz-49-en-70-49aw.html

There. Xillia with Japanese voices.

We need to start a new trend.
When people talk about wanting Japanese voices, link them to the Japanese version of the game for purchase.
#2SteelCurtain17Posted 6/8/2013 5:48:04 PM
I'm game
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
My FF list: VII=IX>VI>VIII>IV=X=XII=V>>>>>>>>XIII "Saga"
#3lowell666Posted 6/8/2013 5:49:52 PM
You mean it's in Japanese, has the same price AND has free shipping? You have to be a fool to want the original voices but not pick this up!
---
Currently waiting for: ProjectXZone, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Tales of Xillia.
In other news, waiting is really hard
#4SteelCurtain17Posted 6/8/2013 5:52:25 PM
lowell666 posted...
You mean it's in Japanese, has the same price AND has free shipping? You have to be a fool to want the original voices but not pick this up!

I find it hilarious that many of these people can't read or understand the language the clamor for so bad haha
---
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!PSN- Cotner84
My FF list: VII=IX>VI>VIII>IV=X=XII=V>>>>>>>>XIII "Saga"
#5acesxhighPosted 6/9/2013 5:28:36 PM
confettistorm posted...
When people talk about wanting Japanese voices, link them to the Japanese version of the game for purchase.

Why? Because their want of both original voices and readable text doesn't fit your personal agenda? Get over yourself.
---
TIME TO IMPACT EXCITER
http://i.imgur.com/teH4y.gif
#6TAoRPosted 6/9/2013 5:49:16 PM
acesxhigh posted...
confettistorm posted...

Why? Because their want of both original voices and readable text doesn't fit your personal agenda? Get over yourself.

Because dual audio isn't going to happen with this series. Complaining about it despite this is annoying.

It'd be ever better if both sides would just shut up and drop it but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen :/
#7westontickleePosted 6/9/2013 5:56:13 PM
TAoR posted...
It'd be ever better if both sides would just shut up and drop it but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen :/

---
People who hate on Queen Jiggs are obvious trolls
Official king of the Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon X boards
#8darkzero16Posted 6/9/2013 8:17:34 PM
TAoR posted...

This
---
http://i.imgur.com/yhhehWH.jpg
#9LegoTechnicPosted 6/9/2013 10:05:15 PM
The best part about the PS3 is its predisposition towards being regionless.
---
Bane even prayed for Dick when he became Batman. -- Frostbite_Zero
#10Ampharos64Posted 6/10/2013 3:12:08 AM
SteelCurtain17 posted...
I find it hilarious that many of these people can't read or understand the language the clamor for so bad haha

It takes time to learn Japanese, and playing games with dual audio is one small way to get a bit of extra practice and exposure to the language when playing it entirely in Japanese would still be difficult. That's one reason why I'd like dual audio, though I'm still very happy with the dub except for being unsure on how Jude will turn out (due to how recognisable the VA is, it's distracting, and definitely an issue we keep having with the dubs for this series so thus another potential reason to want an alternative even for those who know no Japanese).

While I get the frustration with people who take it to the extreme of 'no Japanese VA no buy', drives me crazy too, I think it's fine to simply wish the option could be included, and the Japanese version isn't much of a substitute.