Xillia 1 & Xillia 2 DLC Costumes List

#1SocialNekuPosted 7/7/2013 12:31:11 PM(edited)
I was going to include the in-game costumes for both games, but I do not remember the exact numbers

Xillia 1

DLC:
Swimsuits x6
School x6
Butler/Maid ("formal") x6
Tales Of x6 (LION <3 Jude, Dhaos Millia, Kratos Alvin, Mint Elise, Barbatos Rowen, Farah Leia)
IdolMaster x3
Recolors x6 (Free, still DLC)
StarDriver x6
Christmas x6

Total: 45

Xillia 2

DLC:
Tales Of x3 (Ruca Ludger, Dymlos Gaius, Sheena Musee)
Formal x3
Swimsuit x3
Sport x9
Code Geass x9
Madoka Magica x3 (Leia, Elise, Milla)

Total: 30

Japanese Pre-Orders:

Jude Cless Costume (Xillia1)
Milla Sthan Costume (X1)
Milla Utahime Costume (X1, pre-order from a CD)
Jude Yuri Costume (Xillia2)
Milla Asbel Costume (X2)
Ludger Emil Costume (X2)

Total: 6

Total DLC/Pre-Order costumes: 81

*Xillia 1 Costumes are compatible with Xillia 2. Xillia 2 costumes are compatible with Xillia 1, at least Yuri/Asbel/Cless/Sthan costumes are. Code Geass, Madoka costumes and attachment from Xillia 2 cannot be used in Xillia 1.

*In Xillia 2 you can get all the original costumes through sidequests, also the Cless/Sthan costume for Jude/Milla from Xillia 1.

*In-game Costumes for Xillia 1 are only 4 (without counting original costumes)

*If Xillia 1 follows Graces DLC, then we shoudln't get the Utahime, Idolmaster, StarDriver, Code Geass or Madoka costumes.

*Tales Of Costumes comes with a battle theme from the corresponding game (Ex. Lion has "Irony of Fate" from Tales Of Destiny).

*If following JPN prices, then Xillia costumes should be $1 cheaper (Except for Idol, Star or Code costumes), $2.99 instead of $3.99.

*There are hairstyles and attachments DLC for both games, but since they weren't costumes, I didn't add them.

*If I'm missing some, please correct me
#2lowell666Posted 7/7/2013 12:13:47 PM
Damn, that's around $240 in costumes (taking out the anime ones). I'll have to be picky
---
Currently waiting for: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Tales of Xillia, Ace Atorney 5.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Shin_Omega_ZeroX.png
#3Ampharos64Posted 7/7/2013 12:17:19 PM
Quite a lot of costumes, I'm not sure which to get yet, but probably a school one and Kratos Alvin.

Weren't there hairstyles as well, or wasn't that DLC?
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
#4CielTynavePosted 7/7/2013 12:19:38 PM
So if I'm doing my math right, I'll end up spending about $54 on DLC between the two games....
#5arena_149Posted 7/7/2013 12:20:14 PM
You forgot Milla's Utahime costume for X1 (Though that kind of impossible to get now) & Madoka for X2.

I remember that Madoka, Geass, attachment exclusive for X2 & costumes for Gaius & Musee can't be used in X1.

Other costumes could be used if I'm not mistaken.
---
"Transforming into a Titan just to pick up a spoon...?" - Eren Jaeger, SnK
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 7/7/2013 12:23:13 PM
It wouldn't be so bad, if Namco didn't overprice each one.
#7ManaHeroPosted 7/7/2013 12:24:50 PM
I usually only get the Tales of Costumes. I'm looking forward to the Dhaos costume for Milla and the Kratos costume for Alvin. I wish Jude got a different costume than Leon's considering you got that for Asbel in Graces. Oh well.
#8SocialNeku(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 12:25:58 PM
arena_149 posted...
You forgot Milla's Utahime costume for X1 (Though that kind of impossible to get now) & Madoka for X2.

I remember that Madoka, Geass, attachment exclusive for X2 & costumes for Gaius & Musee can't be used in X1.

Other costumes could be used if I'm not mistaken.

U're right :u, I'll try to edit the post asap

and yes, there are hairstyles and a few attachment for both games, but since they weren't costumes I didn't add 'em
#9Jprime666Posted 7/7/2013 12:26:18 PM
Does anyone have a link to screens of the costumes? or a video of them?
---
How many emotions is people?
#10ManaHeroPosted 7/7/2013 12:27:56 PM
Jprime666 posted...
Does anyone have a link to screens of the costumes? or a video of them?

This. I've been searching for videos of the costumes but I haven't found any.