Tales of Xillia is Day 1 Digital on PSN

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Tales of Xillia is Day 1 Digital on PSN
2 years ago#1
Just a quick heads up to Tales fans out there...

For those wondering, Tales of Xillia is now available for pre-order on EU PSN, so it's safe to expect Day 1'' Digital Download release on Playstation Store.Next Month alongside retail edition etc
2 years ago#2
I must question on was there any doubt about Day 1 Digital? I mean just about every (big) game out there gets it now because of the push in ridding us of physical media, so should it be a surprise?
---
Fighting fair is for people that don't know how to avoid losing correctly.
2 years ago#3
does that mean there will be a demo, Imwonder? :D
---
"My life belongs to you, Asuna. So I'll make sure you get back to the real world." -Kirigaya Kazuto, SAO
2 years ago#4
I've never been a fan of digital games. I always prefer to have a hard copy.
2 years ago#5
Any word on if that includes the pre order costumes? I don't realy care for a soundtrack or artbook.
2 years ago#6
Psh, what a waste of money compared to having a physical copy. >.>
---
I am what I think, and I think what I am.
2 years ago#7
Nothing beats a hard copy of a game, especially RPG's that tend to maintain a certain amount of their value due to shorter print runs than mainstream series. I usually always get a Limited Edition of any RPG I like anyway if the incentives are of value to me.
---
Official Horus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Walhart and husband of (F)Morgan of FE:A
2 years ago#8
I am very happy this is day 1 on PSN. My disc drive on my PS3 went out and can only play games that I download.
---
Yu Yu Hakusho >>>>>> DBZ
2 years ago#9
I am very happy this is day 1 on PSN. My disc drive on my PS3 went out and can only play games that I download.

Same here. I was considering getting a new PS3 sometime this month, then I decided I'd wait for the GTA V bundle in September. If KH1.5 and GTA V are day 1 digital, I'll just put the PS3 replacement money into a PS4.

I just hope the digital version isn't massive like a certain JRPG I bought back in March
---
A half a cup satanical, a teaspoon puritanical, Stirred with a bloody hand
A quarter cup messiahcal, a sprinkle of maniacal, And now Iím a mechanical man
2 years ago#10
LeeC2013 posted...
does that mean there will be a demo, Imwonder? :D

iirc there wasn't for jp so I doubt it.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Tales of Xillia is Day 1 Digital on PSN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived