Tales of Xillia is Day 1 Digital on PSN

#11LeeC2013Posted 7/8/2013 4:28:08 PM
TAoR posted...
LeeC2013 posted...
does that mean there will be a demo, Imwonder? :D

iirc there wasn't for jp so I doubt it.

but was it even on psn in jp?
iirc there was one for vesperia ps3 so....
---
"My life belongs to you, Asuna. So I'll make sure you get back to the real world." -Kirigaya Kazuto, SAO
#12Shadow ReaverPosted 7/8/2013 8:04:25 PM
ManaHero posted...
I've never been a fan of digital games. I always prefer to have a hard copy.

this all the way
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
I Pray to no One! Nor will I be prayed to! - Asura
#13RaikuroPosted 7/8/2013 9:23:13 PM
Digital copies are good for multi-screen multiplayer games (you can dl the game onto 2 consoles at the same time). Tales isn't one of those so no point, unless they plan on making it a PS+ title around when Xillia 2 comes out...
#14TB_KitePosted 7/8/2013 11:22:46 PM
That's weird logic, there's nothign wrong with a game being Digital. We live in the Digital Age, it's weird if they don't have a Digital version for those who prefer that.
#15Ampharos64Posted 7/9/2013 12:28:44 AM
Good move, I wouldn't choose it myself but some will, just gives people another option.

LeeC2013 posted...

Eep, that makes me worried - if the Vesperia demo made players face an even tougher version of Gattuso... Um, don't do something like that again, Namco, make a nice demo that will make people want to buy the game, not scare them off. XD
---
3DS FC: 2277 6741 7893
AC:NL Ash in Mizuho
#16Arcangel22Posted 7/9/2013 12:31:57 AM(edited)
If this along with Dragon's Crown, Symphonia HD, and Xillia 2 end up on the PS4's PSN Day One, I will easily be able to get rid of my PS3 at Xillia 2's release. Only downside will be restarting anything I do in Xillia 1 unless I somehow get to transfer it.

EDIT: Doesn't change that I'd likely still get the physical copies to own since I have a Tales collection I've gathered over time.
---
"We're not gang members. We're not criminals. We're just dudes playing video games." ~ Maximilian
#17BreyantPosted 7/9/2013 12:35:18 AM
Arcangel22 posted...
If this along with Dragon's Crown, Symphonia HD, and Xillia 2 end up on the PS4's PSN Day One, I will easily be able to get rid of my PS3 at Xillia 2's release. Only downside will be restarting anything I do in Xillia 1 unless I somehow get to transfer it.

EDIT: Doesn't change that I'd likely still get the physical copies to own since I have a Tales collection I've gathered over time.

This would be nice but pretty sure they stated that PS3 PSN games won't work on PS4 :-\
---
No one steals my ship. Not even me.
#18DaGr8FlynnScifoPosted 7/9/2013 12:48:01 AM
Ampharos64 posted...
Good move, I wouldn't choose it myself but some will, just gives people another option.

LeeC2013 posted...

Eep, that makes me worried - if the Vesperia demo made players face an even tougher version of Gattuso... Um, don't do something like that again, Namco, make a nice demo that will make people want to buy the game, not scare them off. XD

Xillia's Demo should be during that point where Milla is on her own separated from the group, and you should fight Musee at the end.

That's a nice welcome XD
---
Raine Sage and Arche Klein: the only two women you never want to see in the kitchen.
#19Virus66Posted 7/9/2013 9:56:58 AM
Well, unless I can download the Collector's Edition via PSN, then there's no point for me.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS3 and a Wii U. A 3DS and a Vita. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!
#20Godly_KongmingPosted 7/9/2013 8:28:23 PM
flybyshooter posted...
Psh, what a waste of money compared to having a physical copy. >.>

Ya what a stupid idea to have a digital copy that has less load times, can not be scratched, and you can share with another psn account. Stupid idea....o wait
---
the work of the underling, to become the assassins' assassin.