In your opinion, who is the best main character in tales series? Couldn't make a poll because there're so many characters.
1) Tales of Phantasia: Cless Alvein
2) Tales of Destiny: Stahn Aileron
3) Tales of Eternia: Reid Hershel
4) Tales of Destiny 2: Kyle Dunamis
5) Tales of Symphonia: Lloyd Irving
6) Tales of Rebirth: Veigue Lungberg
7) Tales of Legendia: Senel Coolidge
8) Tales of the Abyss: Luke fon Fabre
9) Tales of the Tempest: Caius Qualls
10) Tales of Innocence: Ruca Milda
11) Tales of Vesperia: Yuri Lowell
12) Tales of Symphonia 2: Emil Castagnier
13) Tales of Hearts: Shing Meteorite
14) Tales of Graces: Asbel Lhant
15) Tales of Xillia: Jude Mathis
16) Tales of Xillia: Milla Maxwell
17) Tales of Xillia 2: Ludger Will Kresnik
My vote goes for Ludger. He's simply the best! I also like Jude in Xillia 2
What factors are we considering? As a character? Relevance to the plot? How they are in battle? Etc.? =/
I have only played the english localized games, and would have to say it's Yuri, hands down.
in terms of personality, Probably Yuri
in terms of character growth, probably Luke
though Asbel also get a special mention for being the main lead I can emphasize with the most
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
Best female MC, powerful, sexxy raahh, amazing VA. best costumes too cus shes....sexy. LOVE HER
Reid no question. He's everything I aspire to be
Well, there was a poll on this, granted not everyone could fit(so I only used localized Mothership titles), but regardless, Yuri kinda ran away with it.
Anywho, I again will say Yuri. I can't say he's the best, but he is my favorite.
Currently waiting for: Shin Megami Tensei IV, Tales of Xillia, Ace Atorney 5.
Storywise I'd say Luke (even though many people hate him 1/3 throughout the game), because I liked the concept of the "Player" and "Luke" being one single entity (both being clueless that is) and introducing you to the world and ethics of Abyss.
Watching him grow and change was also something I really enjoyed thoroughly.
Gameplaywise (Not counting ToX/ToX2) for me is Stahn hands down. I always loved the combination of Spellcaster and fighter in one which is why I'm really looking forward to Milla as well!
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia PS3
I'm going to go with Luke.
His type of character just fit so well with the story and what his development was nice.
Why, I've powered up so much that I'm probably a grizzly bear!
1. Stahn (remake)
Would be my top 5.
Stahn is a beast, a naive idiot, and shoulder to cry on when someone needs him.
Hotblooded kickass Swordian with a Heart of Gold.
"Looks like we now know where all hot chicks in FF XV went."- About Drakengard 3.
Triple Triad is the worst thing ever created in a video game.