how difficult is xillia on hard setting and beyond?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. how difficult is xillia on hard setting and beyond?
3 years ago#11
In any case, Xillia 2 counts for the most difficult Tales game this gen, and probably up there in the series in that regard IMO.

Don't know whether that's supposed to be a compliment though. xD
"Looks like we now know where all hot chicks in FF XV went."- About Drakengard 3.
Triple Triad is the worst thing ever created in a video game.
3 years ago#12
It's not that difficult if you are already used to play in the hard difficulty. I don't remember any hard fight like Kurtz in Graces F XD. There is one fight where I lost but that's because I didn't bother to upgrade my equipment and the boss can heal herself. As long as you keep upgrading your equipment by leveling up the shops you'll be fine in hard mode.
Now Playing : Atelier Escha & Logy
Anticipating : Dynasty Warriors 8, Fairy Fencer f, Disgaea D2, Tales of Symphonia Unisonant Pack, Tears to Tiara II
3 years ago#13
castrejon04 posted...
KarateChopin posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
Xillia 2 is pure massacre.

Get hit by 2 attacks on accident, 100 hp left

whoops. Thank god for side stepping

The problem with Xillia 2 is that the bosses are unbalance. Some bosses are very easy to defeat while others simply destroy your party in seconds. I had to bump down the difficutly to easy sometimes since some bosses are too overpower.

I don't recall any bosses like that, can you name an example?
Playing: Atelier Eschatology, Seven | Want: Dragon's Crown,Tales of Xillia, Sen no Kiseki
http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL
3 years ago#14
DaGr8FlynnScifo posted...
castrejon04 posted...
KarateChopin posted...

The problem with Xillia 2 is that the bosses are unbalance. Some bosses are very easy to defeat while others simply destroy your party in seconds. I had to bump down the difficutly to easy sometimes since some bosses are too overpower.

Xillia 2's Cameo Battle will tear you a new butthole on Unknown.

Stahn's Beast does so much damage it OHKOs most of the time XD

I think I saw Stahn's Shishisenkou do like 10 or 17k damage once.
Objection!
3 years ago#15
Well even easy mode isn't that easy heck in Symphonia it lacks a easy mode yet after beating Abyssion I still had the tales of cameo 1 shot everybody but Lloyd while using a 4000+ Rising Falcon on them at level 55.

For the tales of abyss cameo I had to heal/revive on normal mode constantly even with Reid being the last tales of cameo target left standing.
3 years ago#16
lol vegh
3 years ago#17
Ownagepuffs posted...
DaGr8FlynnScifo posted...
castrejon04 posted...
KarateChopin posted...

Xillia 2's Cameo Battle will tear you a new butthole on Unknown.

Stahn's Beast does so much damage it OHKOs most of the time XD

I think I saw Stahn's Shishisenkou do like 10 or 17k damage once.

It does that to me on a regular basis... when I'm at max level... on MODERATE difficulty.

On Unknown he kills almost everyone in one shot regardless of whether they're guarding or not XD
Raine Sage and Arche Klein: the only two women you never want to see in the kitchen.
3 years ago#18
MasterLL posted...
castrejon04 posted...
KarateChopin posted...

I don't recall any bosses like that, can you name an example?

I think he's referring to Victor
PSN ID:soloasherx81
"Thousand die while a million are born." -Yu Narakami (Persona 4 Arena)
3 years ago#19
X2 is that tough......HYPE!!!!!!!

My copy is now screaming for me to play.
Nobody wants to be educated and nobody wants to educate yet everyone wants to have a vibrant opinion - digidevilwil
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kicorachi.png
3 years ago#20
Yeah Victor was a huge pain. I had to set it to easy since I was 10 levels under him so it was impossible on Normal alone with my current levels. I rarely grind in Xillia 2 though and it's finally getting painfully hard since I'm under level by a lot now.
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. how difficult is xillia on hard setting and beyond?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived