Tales of Xillia Monster/Boss

#1EnternalivesPosted 7/28/2013 5:12:19 AM
I just wanted to know that does the Monster/Boss have insane defense field in this game were u would be frustrated that your really having a hard time combing and linking arte. Because I play Vesperia and some of the boss where annoying to fight especially Duke OMG -_- so much of the disappearing n canceling artes.
#2TAoRPosted 7/28/2013 5:19:13 AM
Bosses break out of combos like mad in this.
#3HidatsuPosted 7/28/2013 5:20:16 AM
TAoR posted...

Although, they at least give you a warning as to when they're about to break out of your combo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/duelz0ne
PSN ID: Amarix - Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
#4DragoonGriffithPosted 7/28/2013 5:23:29 AM
Hidatsu posted...
TAoR posted...

Although, they at least give you a warning as to when they're about to break out of your combo.

Maybe I'm absolutely alone on this, but I enjoy that a lot about Xillia's bosses.
They aren't just punching bags, but rather you have to take into consideration when they might counterattack/react to your assault on them.
---
Currently playing: KH2:FM, Xillia, Demon's Souls, Ys Seven
http://i.imgur.com/Lom3UsN.gif
#5Enternalives(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 5:25:12 AM
Therefore that lead to me hacking the game hehehe.. those mofu bosses.. -.-.
#6JRPGPosted 7/28/2013 7:03:59 AM
DragoonGriffith posted...
Hidatsu posted...
TAoR posted...

Maybe I'm absolutely alone on this, but I enjoy that a lot about Xillia's bosses.
They aren't just punching bags, but rather you have to take into consideration when they might counterattack/react to your assault on them.

You are not alone! I find it boring if I could endlessly combo bosses! I think they should be called bosses for a reason and I love how they break out of combos on xillia haha
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#7Havic101Posted 7/28/2013 7:13:48 AM
JRPG posted...
DragoonGriffith posted...
Hidatsu posted...
TAoR posted...

You are not alone! I find it boring if I could endlessly combo bosses! I think they should be called bosses for a reason and I love how they break out of combos on xillia haha

Hooray! That's also something I'm looking forward to. One of my most hated aspects about some of the games is bosses that don't put up a fight. Especially if the player can combo them into oblivion. Which is something I opt not to do even when I could.

(Except the Eggbear in Vesperia. That poor Eggbear.)
---
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/920dbc6ejw1dtmoj9k4r9j.jpg
"Come. Let us all express our feelings."
#8xenosaga123Posted 7/28/2013 9:39:47 AM(edited)
geez if you want dumb helpless bosses, you might as well play Dynasty Warriors. xD The player already has more advantages than the bosses to win, breaking out of combos is fair and makes battles more interesting.
#9LightOfJudgmentPosted 7/28/2013 9:42:53 AM
If I think of it as something like Vesperia sans stunlock, I'll be okay.
---
I will never understand why people attack others over their opinions in relation to something as trivial as entertainment media.
#10Taichi556Posted 7/28/2013 10:52:38 AM
Friends! Where have you been all this time among the swarm of people complaining about bosses breaking out of combos? Allow me to embrace you in my (not so)manly chest!
---
"Synchro Chip, Slot-in, Cross Fusion!"
Wargreymon: Level 126