Post Game Content?

#1RiceManDanPosted 7/29/2013 4:00:15 PM
I heard that the post game in this one isn't as long as the others. Can anyone give any information without spoiling too much? I've only played graces f and the zhonecage took forever for me. Is there something as long as the zhonecage here?

Also, if I completed the game using Jude would I have to make a new game to play as Milla or could I play a NG+ and have all the bonuses?
---
PSN
#2Taichi556Posted 7/29/2013 4:04:11 PM
If you beat the game with Jude you can do NG+ with Milla the next time around and vice-versa of course. Post game really comes down to whatever quests you still need to accomplish after you've beaten the game. There is of course an extra dungeon you unlock called Magna Zero which requires you to play through it 3 times to get everything out of it. The dungeon gets longer each time and the boss at the end gets tougher.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia, Black Rock Shooter, Fate/Extra, Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
#3animeloverzzPosted 7/29/2013 4:05:33 PM
Yes there is a bonus dungeon too in this game. It resembles Labyrinth of Memories in Vesperia a lot. You can do a new game+ if you want to play Milla next with all those grade shop bonuses.
---
Now Playing : Atelier Escha & Logy
Anticipating : Dynasty Warriors 8, Fairy Fencer f, Disgaea D2, Tales of Symphonia Unisonant Pack, Tears to Tiara II
#4I_caught_firePosted 7/29/2013 4:08:01 PM
There's also beating the bonus bosses to obtain the fell arms and the coliseum. Honestly, it may not have as much post-game content as the others in the series, but it won't detract it from being a good game.
---
GET HYPE: Xillia/2, Fairy Fencer F, Disorder 6, Trails in the Flash, Conception II, Danganronpa, Corpse Party: Blood Drive
#5ScholarshipPosted 7/29/2013 4:09:01 PM
I think Tales of Graces F spoiled some of us. Holy God, was that loaded with extra content.
#6RiceManDan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 4:18:20 PM(edited)
Scholarship posted...
I think Tales of Graces F spoiled some of us. Holy God, was that loaded with extra content.

Well I wouldn't exactly consider the future arc post game since it was more of an add on to a game that was already released for the wii. I just hope that I can spend at least 100 hours playing Xillia since I heard the main arc was very very short (25 hours but I'm not sure if they did a play through with each character) compared to other games.
#7RixxellPosted 7/29/2013 4:24:58 PM
I don't care how long the main game is because I'm more than certain to stretch it out last as long as I want for each characters playthrough. Hell I spent 175+ hours alone on a single Graces playthrough that didn't even include the Zhonecage.
---
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#8ManjiMidouPosted 7/29/2013 4:31:31 PM
Scholarship posted...

l told God that l would sacrifice any extra content if he would make sure LB would not voice another main tales character....
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#9TAoRPosted 7/29/2013 4:36:45 PM
How...
#10ManjiMidouPosted 7/29/2013 4:49:47 PM
TAoR posted...
How...

Well hello there Pachuco.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"