Places to Level up

#1ThePrinceJayPosted 8/2/2013 2:16:49 PM
Gimme Gimme I want to hit 99 as soon as possible
---
http://i.imgur.com/4sc7NqX.gif
CP: Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II (GC)
#2goodlyoakPosted 8/2/2013 2:40:45 PM
I can give you an early spot were you can over level at. After you get to Millia's village take the exit to the right it should lead you to a swamp like area fight the boar looking monsters there (they also sometimes come with a gentleman monster or 2 which is really good). They will be hard to kill at first though. I went from lvl 13 to 38 doing this.
#3I_caught_firePosted 8/2/2013 2:49:46 PM(edited)
I honestly don't understand the enjoyment that some get from the whole "I WANNA GO FROM NUB TO OP RIGHT AWAY!" thing.

I wouldn't like to breeze right through a game. Especially Tales. >_>
---
GET HYPE: Xillia/2, Fairy Fencer F, Disorder 6, Trails in the Flash, Conception II, Danganronpa, Corpse Party: Blood Drive
#4Havic101Posted 8/2/2013 2:59:01 PM
I_caught_fire posted...
I honestly don't understand the enjoyment that some get from the whole "I WANNA GO FROM NUB TO OP RIGHT AWAY!" thing.

Some people get entertainment from feeling powerful. Obliterating your foes with ease is the most obvious way to feel that in an rpg. I'm not one of them, but I see nothing wrong with that. It's perfectly understandable.
---
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/920dbc6ejw1dtmoj9k4r9j.jpg
"COme. Let uS aLL eXPresS Our feeliNgs."
#5I_caught_firePosted 8/2/2013 3:02:46 PM
Havic101 posted...
I_caught_fire posted...

Some people get entertainment from feeling powerful. Obliterating your foes with ease is the most obvious way to feel that in an rpg. I'm not one of them, but I see nothing wrong with that. It's perfectly understandable.

I know but like, in Tales for example, if you're too strong battles can literally be over in seconds. You wouldn't really get a chance to utilise flashy artes or MA's as it's just like *punch* *ded* ala being OP in Graces f. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
---
GET HYPE: Xillia/2, Fairy Fencer F, Disorder 6, Trails in the Flash, Conception II, Danganronpa, Corpse Party: Blood Drive
#6aquamafiaPosted 8/2/2013 4:14:58 PM
I feel like obliterating your foes is more fun once you reach endgame in Tales.

At that point, you can string together massive combos like nobody's business, and you have some great options for finishing off bosses (MA's, overpowered spells etc.)
---
The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom.
#7Dagoldenclip2Posted 8/2/2013 4:24:37 PM(edited)
To actually answer the question. I forget the name of the town, but it's the one where the people worship Milla. If you leave to the east (from the initial entrance) you can fight enemies that will give you large amounts of EXP. Granted, it's easy to die so make sure you save. With patience and a couple hours you can get to level 99 easily.

Mid-game you can get good levels from the gentlemen in the cave from Jude's hometown. It's a hidden cave towards the east.

After Milla gets negative holder you can also just get X amount of hits to multiply your EXP and jump levels quickly. I believe she has other artes that can infinite, but negative gate is what I used back in 11'

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/dagoldenclip2
#8VeghEstherPosted 8/3/2013 7:11:22 AM
Also that swap area is the best way to level up the shop levels to 100 some of the material's for the shop levels = 1500 to 2000 per copy of the said material you sacrifice x 99 copies of it for a max of 400,000 shop exp.

So the quicker the said shop weapon armor accessory or food hits level 100 (via 1 million) shop exp the better.
#9magnum7979Posted 8/3/2013 8:08:18 AM
5 type of monster in the swamp, the boar gives out the highest EXP other than the Gentlemen, with the elemental spirit giving out the best trade shop material, which is worth 1500 points. In comparison, the majority of the material the player will be getting at that time will be less than 150 points.

Things to consider while grinding there is to set the difficulty mode to a lower level before grinding as the average level of the monster there are 40, with the gentlemen being 60. Other than the elemental spirit, the duckling drop the second best trade shop material, worth 930 points.

Weakness to consider are Wind for the boar and Fire for the elemental spirit. Useful for level grinding, shop grinding should be kept as minimum as possible as late game materials are much better, with one giving 7680 points.
---
Malicious.
#10Taichi556Posted 8/3/2013 8:51:53 AM
Hm? The EXP in the Sogedo Swamp is only good for a little bit. If you're looking to hit 99 early game sure, but endgame I would suggest the Tataru Mine. The exp is a little worse than Magna Zero; however, you'll get the highest output because of how fast you'll be able to kill the monsters there.

Either that or you can equip the 1 damage skill and build up a super high combo against something.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2, Black Rock Shooter, Fate/Extra, Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment, Shin Megami Tensei IV
King of Voices: Tomokazu Sugita