almost got my copy early... heartbroken

#11Elize_LutusPosted 8/3/2013 4:35:57 PM
Radiantist027 posted...
In the first place, WHY WOULD THEY PUT IT IN THE TRASH CAN?!

That's some really bad customer service right there...

I agree. Seriously. To the point that I'm not even going to use one of my skit pictures. I remember importing a copy of Vesperia PS3, and because I didn't get it when it arrived, they simply decided to hold on to it for me. I never had a package thrown in the trash can just because I didn't arrive on time. Like one of the previous users said, consider using a different service/warn others who use this service.
---
Currently Looking For: The Official Tipo of the Tales of Xillia Board.
#12RPGman1Posted 8/3/2013 4:38:13 PM
Chiming into to agree that this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of, and to make sure that no one you know ever uses them.

Seriously, there are honest mistakes, and then there's this nonsense.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#13Tymo97Posted 8/3/2013 4:43:53 PM
Yeah I'm actually Mad for you as well, that sucks.
---
All time favorite games-Tales of symphonia, Bioshock series, Skyrim, Animal crossing, Pikmin series.
#14RiceManDanPosted 8/3/2013 4:53:22 PM
Call them up. They should give you your money back.
---
PSN
#15-BrokenSpiral-Posted 8/3/2013 4:58:30 PM
That's bad, but I laughed thinking about it.
#16gamer6879403333Posted 8/3/2013 5:03:09 PM
You put the trash out? That doesn't mean anything if the truck hasn't been by yet. Dig through that trash like a million dollar bill is at the bottom, it will still be there if the truck hasn't come by. Or hell if it has been by, drive to the dump and start digging where the most recent trash collection was dumped. I wouldn't give up.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#17Taichi556Posted 8/3/2013 5:05:54 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
You put the trash out? That doesn't mean anything if the truck hasn't been by yet. Dig through that trash like a million dollar bill is at the bottom, it will still be there if the truck hasn't come by. Or hell if it has been by, drive to the dump and start digging where the most recent trash collection was dumped. I wouldn't give up.

The problem is most garbage trucks have a compactor, so even if he finds the game at the dump it's likely no longer in any sort of shape to be played.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia 2, Black Rock Shooter, Fate/Extra, Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment, Shin Megami Tensei IV
King of Voices: Tomokazu Sugita
#18RPGman1Posted 8/3/2013 5:08:56 PM
Taichi556 posted...

The problem is most garbage trucks have a compactor, so even if he finds the game at the dump it's likely no longer in any sort of shape to be played.

Plus I don't think digging through the dump is safe or healthy.
---
JAAAYYSSOOONNN! SSSHHHAAAUUUNNNN!!!
#19gamer6879403333Posted 8/3/2013 5:09:54 PM
Taichi556 posted...

"Most" is the key word. Call the trash company in his area and ask if their trucks have them. Again, no giving up.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#20ThowegPosted 8/3/2013 5:10:29 PM
invictius posted...
I imported a copy to AU which, to my amazement, got posted out and arrived here before the US street date, letalone AU date (9th). However it was by courier, they left a notice to pickup from their depot, when I contacted them, guess what... they told me that the delivery driver did in fact leave it here... guess where, though? IN. THE. TRASH. CAN. I put the trash out a few hours before checking my mailbox for the note. I'm absolutely shattered. Of course they're reimbursing me, but there's no possible way for me to get it early now, if I'm LUCKY I'll be able to get it via digital download on the PSN store, 2 days earlier than when it comes out here. I can't believe my bad luck, hardly slept last night knowing the fact that I'd come so close to playing it early. How does one go about learning to be patient?

I'm speechless, aside from reimbursing you they should try to find the one who made such a glaring mistake, he could have destroyed some really pricey item instead of a simple videogame (even if it was still really bad for you, considering how hyped you are).