Black Feathers and Navi Help

#1_NamelessOne_Posted 8/7/2013 7:44:29 PM
So I just arrived at Nia Karea or however you spell it.

Is having 43 JBF at this point good/bad?

Also what is the point of the navi help thing? I turned it on for a sidequest and it did....absolutely NOTHING for me =/
---
Gamer Tag & PSN: SomeOneSly
peace sign up, index finger down
#2_NamelessOne_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 7:49:20 PM
bump...
---
#3cb220Posted 8/7/2013 7:51:13 PM
You'll need 459 feathers for the trophy if you're going for that. I'm not sure if that's a good amount for where you're at. I wouldn't worry about it too much. As long as you're opening bags and search points you'll get all of them by the end, or at least be close.

The navi thing... You mean where you set the quest as your objective or whatever? I never used that when I played but I think it just puts the objectives for that quest in the corner when you hold R1(?) instead of having the main quest objectives there.
#4_NamelessOne_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 7:53:20 PM
I thought by navi help it meant a map guide or indicator. Thanks, but in that case its completely useless imo...
---
#5Kavar66Posted 8/7/2013 8:02:12 PM
there is grade for getting over 1k, and the max you can carry at one time is 255... odd number but thats what am at and it will not let me get more
---
"I Remember it Differently" -Captain Hammer
#6Kavar66Posted 8/7/2013 8:05:41 PM
you also buy some nice things with the feathers like +20 tp herb for 7000 point shop thing
---
"I Remember it Differently" -Captain Hammer
#7_NamelessOne_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 9:10:49 PM
basically the feathers are al just end game stuff things then correct?
---
#8MKID232Posted 8/8/2013 12:20:20 AM
Kavar66 posted...
there is grade for getting over 1k, and the max you can carry at one time is 255... odd number but thats what am at and it will not let me get more

255 is actually a surprisingly standard number, as when games were starting out 255 was the max code you could do for some reason.
---
But it was horrible. For everyone. And that includes you.
#9Omega_Zero_XPPosted 8/8/2013 12:23:26 AM
Kavar66 posted...

If there's grade for getting over 1k, that means there is more than enough to get the two costumes correct?
---
"This question again..." - rascal45
"Pssst... don't tell anyone, but this website is called GameFREQUENTLYASKEDQUESTIONS." - regularsharp
#10_NamelessOne_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2013 6:28:12 AM
what two costumes
---