How do you beat the butterfly SPOILERS!!!

#1jon davisPosted 8/10/2013 11:49:11 AM
In bermia gorge?

This boss is kicking my arse over and over.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2TAoRPosted 8/10/2013 11:50:08 AM
Get earth weapons, have elize learn dispel and that skill that makes you immune to status effects for a short time after getting cured of one, abuse its weakness, don't get poisoned
#3RPGspleasePosted 8/10/2013 11:53:10 AM
Lvl up and faceroll..... I over lvled everything took like 10 seconds to kill it.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#4dabodufusPosted 8/10/2013 12:11:55 PM
I went to the desert area first and wondered why I was gaining lvls so fast. After that the gorge was easy.
#5emo_angel11Posted 8/10/2013 12:17:26 PM
does equiping immunity skills help to prevent the poisoning status?
---
i dont need to "GET A LIFE" I'm a gamer I have lot of lives
http://i.imgur.com/gsm2w7F.jpg
#6MegaManXFinalPosted 8/10/2013 12:27:37 PM
Playing on hard I found it was easier going on the offensive and using Elize/Jude Recover Heal Link Arte when the buff wore off or I needed healing (didn't have dispel). Other than that I just pummeled and snap pivoted him to death.

The blue exclamation point that appears before they counter your offensive makes it easier to time snap pivot then just keep beating him. I died a couple times but after I got better at timing snap pivot I destroyed him. Using igneous crush whenever you can also helps with damage a lot.

This was also before I had access to earth weapons since I was saving materials for x3 bonuses.
#7jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2013 1:29:35 PM
Beat it!
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#8jinhaoyu122Posted 8/10/2013 1:32:50 PM
I spammed the Jude x Milla Link Artes Runation Fangs. On Hard difficulty it took about 9? To kill the butterfly, pretty easy fight. Oh right, try to scatter out, this boss actually took 2 attempts for me since on my 1st attempt, the damned AIs all stacked on top of me and the Bell skill the butterfly used pretty much AOE wiped my party.
#9VeghEstherPosted 8/10/2013 3:12:46 PM
No the only way to be 100% Immune is via Korona Symbols the immunity skills only prevent it half of the time and with the RNG hating me in games its the other 50% of the time that hates me when a boss poisons the entire party at once while under status immunity skills being used.