The conclusion of the pink thing side quest made me >_>

#1ChromaticAngelPosted 8/12/2013 12:01:23 AM
It's pretty obvious what the pink thing was, and I'm kind of shocked Namco did that.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#2PhophenomenonPosted 8/12/2013 12:06:14 AM
What pink thing side quest?
---
Playing Tales of Xillia!
PSN ID: Phophenomenon
#3gamer6879403333Posted 8/12/2013 12:09:39 AM(edited)
I was thinking the same thing. She blushed and then said she couldn't say what it was? Definitely "hmm" worthy. Even non-lolicon-fans would have to raise an eyebrow to that scene.

Phophenomenon posted...

The one that ends with Elize apparently looking at another little girl's pink flower (and getting her best weapon, but that's besides the point).
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#4shadowhippo1986Posted 8/12/2013 12:08:06 AM
Phophenomenon posted...

the one to give her strongest weapon besides the devils arm
---
3DS FC 0146 8594 6672-Tin Town: New Eden
#5ChromaticAngel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 12:09:07 AM
Phophenomenon posted...

some time when you leave Sharilton Manor there will be a skit that says there are some kids around Elise's age playing, and she should talk to them and try to make friends. The kids you talk to start a pink thing sidequest which gives a really bad ass weapon reward for Elize, her best weapon, actually, outside of a really jacked up Devil Arm.
---
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.
#6heyitsthatguy11Posted 8/12/2013 2:30:48 AM
ChromaticAngel posted...
It's pretty obvious what the pink thing was, and I'm kind of shocked Namco did that.

Well what was it? I haven't completed that quest and it will be a while before I do.
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
*Sneeze* ALLERGIES! Y U NO GO AWAY!?
#7S_T_O_N_E_Posted 8/12/2013 2:35:07 AM
Where is the pink thing at? I've been trying to beat that sidequest.
---
http://imageshack.com/a/img593/8392/358vrlg.gif
Dance! DANCE!!!!
#8soulgruntPosted 8/12/2013 2:40:15 AM
shocked? i thought it was pretty funny.
#9ikilledkenny2Posted 8/12/2013 3:16:44 AM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
ChromaticAngel posted...

Well what was it? I haven't completed that quest and it will be a while before I do.

the innuendo is the female reproductive organ.
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 8/12/2013 3:28:32 AM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
ChromaticAngel posted...

the innuendo is the female reproductive organ.

... Bamco...
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
*Sneeze* ALLERGIES! Y U NO GO AWAY!?