mission failed?!?!

#1unbalancedegoPosted 8/13/2013 6:56:30 PM
So apparently I waited to long to finish "The History of Auj Oule" subevent and now it says mission failed... would this prevent me from completing the number of subevents needed for the 100 grade? Furthermore are there any other failable subevents?
---
Attention: this is a notice. Thank you for noticing this notice. Your noticing of this notice has been noticed.
#2TAoRPosted 8/13/2013 6:58:03 PM
You can miss...12 sidequests I think and still get all the Titles for it. And yeah, there are other missable sidequests.
#3YatolPosted 8/13/2013 6:58:39 PM
unbalancedego posted...
So apparently I waited to long to finish "The History of Auj Oule" subevent and now it says mission failed... would this prevent me from completing the number of subevents needed for the 100 grade? Furthermore are there any other failable subevents?

no, like other tales game, you sometimes have to finish quest before a certain story event.
---
NEDM
#4unbalancedego(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 7:01:12 PM
crap, so there might be others that i've failed by not even starting them in time? I only have 57 completed so far and I'm pretty sure im heading to the final dungeon. time to hit up a guide i guess. ty.
---
Attention: this is a notice. Thank you for noticing this notice. Your noticing of this notice has been noticed.
#5shadowhippo1986Posted 8/13/2013 7:03:08 PM
unbalancedego posted...
crap, so there might be others that i've failed by not even starting them in time? I only have 57 completed so far and I'm pretty sure im heading to the final dungeon. time to hit up a guide i guess. ty.

57 at the final dungeon seems really odd unless you purposely skipped quests, what dungeon are you headed to?
---
3DS FC 0146 8594 6672-Tin Town: New Eden
#6unbalancedego(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 7:17:18 PM
well I do have 11 sub events underway. I do all of the ones that are straight-forward like kill a bunch of dudes of find something for someone, and I go to all of the places suggested when a sub event skit pops up. By final dungeon i mean the second time you head to the temporal crossroads and the game telling you there's no coming back if you jump. I'm assuming that's the final dungeon.
---
#7shadowhippo1986Posted 8/13/2013 7:18:03 PM
unbalancedego posted...
well I do have 11 sub events underway. I do all of the ones that are straight-forward like kill a bunch of dudes of find something for someone, and I go to all of the places suggested when a sub event skit pops up. By final dungeon i mean the second time you head to the temporal crossroads and the game telling you there's no coming back if you jump. I'm assuming that's the final dungeon.

oh yeah you are at the of the game lol
---
3DS FC 0146 8594 6672-Tin Town: New Eden
#8unbalancedego(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 7:24:04 PM
damn. Do titles carry over to NG+? Like if I do event A but miss event B in 1st playthrough, and do event B but skip event A in a NG+, will the records show that ive completed both or just B?
---