What level are you able to do mystic artes?

#1RedwingedMinxPosted 8/13/2013 11:11:10 PM
I've been leveling the orb and still havent got it yet. I'm level 30. Is it bad I've been leveling the orb neatly in a circular pattern?
#2peter_888Posted 8/13/2013 11:12:48 PM(edited)
I was able to get arcane artes(which are really the only requirements of doing a mystic arte) at level 40(which is the time I got everyone's 2nd lillia orb).
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#3Killface99Posted 8/13/2013 11:12:54 PM
You should get them pretty soon. A bit surprised you don't have any yet. Most of them are located in the bottom right, between strength and vitality - not all of them actually say arcane arte in the description though.
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#4jonnovision1Posted 8/13/2013 11:13:29 PM
assuming you're not skipping any layers you should get them around high 30s, all you need is the Arcane Arte (one per character, 2 for Jude and Milla)
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN White 2 FC: 5072 5718 1314
#5RedwingedMinx(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 11:17:00 PM
Thanks and no I didn't skip anything. I've just been going in a circle the whole time. Basically filling out everything and then proceeding to the next.
#6SinstroPosted 8/13/2013 11:23:29 PM
RedwingedMinx posted...
Thanks and no I didn't skip anything. I've just been going in a circle the whole time. Basically filling out everything and then proceeding to the next.

Doing that will cause you to get the arcane artes alot later than most.

if you only focus on geting the 3 required arte/skill nodes every time you will get them around level 30-40.

You need to unlock the 2nd lilium orb then have about 6GP...maybe 8 but i think 6 ^_^ to use on the 2nd lililum orb to get the arcance artes

and i believe there is 5 maybe 6 of them "bigger" nodes to unlock the 2nd lillium orb. Sorry i can remember the exact numbers
#7jonnovision1Posted 8/13/2013 11:28:15 PM
Sinstro posted...
RedwingedMinx posted...

if you only focus on geting the 3 required arte/skill nodes every time you will get them around level 30-40.

You need to unlock the 2nd lilium orb then have about 6GP...maybe 8 but i think 6 ^_^ to use on the 2nd lililum orb to get the arcance artes

and i believe there is 5 maybe 6 of them "bigger" nodes to unlock the 2nd lillium orb. Sorry i can remember the exact numbers

this is totally wrong, you get the 2nd orb around level 36 even if you've completely maxed the first, and like you said you only need like 6 GP to get the Arcane Arte from there which is just barely 2 levels (since at that point you're likely getting 5 GP per level)
---
#8dooms14Posted 8/13/2013 11:35:12 PM
Get your L. Orb to 7-8 layers by learning 1 required skill & 2 other skills every layer. Eventually you will get a 2nd orb then look for a skill that says "Arcane Arte" thats the arte that triggers mystic artes.

To perform the mystic arte it you must be in limit break, so do one link arte then you can perform an mystic arte by using the arcane arte and holding x. It must hit something otherwise it won't work.
---
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"
#9LightHawKnightPosted 8/13/2013 11:36:48 PM
jonnovision1 posted...
Sinstro posted...
RedwingedMinx posted...

this is totally wrong, you get the 2nd orb around level 36 even if you've completely maxed the first, and like you said you only need like 6 GP to get the Arcane Arte from there which is just barely 2 levels (since at that point you're likely getting 5 GP per level)

Eh? You get the 2nd orb when you max out the first orb, so you reasonably get your first mystic arte if you are actually focusing on it around 38.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#10jonnovision1Posted 8/13/2013 11:39:35 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
jonnovision1 posted...
Sinstro posted...
RedwingedMinx posted...

Eh? You get the 2nd orb when you max out the first orb, so you reasonably get your first mystic arte if you are actually focusing on it around 38.

you get the 2nd Orb as soon as you expand the last layer of the 1st Orb, you don't need to completely finish it.
---