Tiger Blade Sigma *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Tiger Blade Sigma *spoilers*

User Info: GeminiWK

GeminiWK
3 years ago#1
So I was doing the final battle and Muzet was on her last life with Gauis downed. This was hard mode btw. Anyways I laid the smackdown on muzet got into overlimit did a mystic arte and out of nowhere both Milla and Jude use a dual mystic arte called tiger blade sigma and ripped her a new one. So what gives? Is it automatic for finishing the fight with a mystic arte? Because I saw a guy activate it with shattering demon fist and you get that when you beat the game.
Member of the Sophia Esteed fan club. Sophia forever <3

User Info: soulgrunt

soulgrunt
3 years ago#2
didnt happen to me. i beat her before she did her MA (yes on hard mode too), but thats pretty cool if that happen tbh.

GeminiWK
3 years ago#3
It activated because I finished her off using a mystic arte while linked with Milla. Or so I awesome.

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
3 years ago#4
It's the mystic arte you get from finishing the game. Jude and Milla will both get a skill tome that learns them a arte.

User Info: Sinstro

Sinstro
3 years ago#5
J+M's dual mystic atre is trggered by OVL>their respective arte you got for beating the game.

Not just on that fight but any

User Info: LightOfJudgment

LightOfJudgment
3 years ago#6
That was probably scripted to happen. It wouldn't be the first time to happen in a Tales game.
I will never understand why people attack others over their opinions in relation to something as trivial as entertainment media.

GeminiWK
3 years ago#7
I activated it with savage roar. Lol
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. Tiger Blade Sigma *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived