Tiger Blade Sigma *spoilers*

#1GeminiWKPosted 8/14/2013 5:37:07 AM
So I was doing the final battle and Muzet was on her last life with Gauis downed. This was hard mode btw. Anyways I laid the smackdown on muzet got into overlimit did a mystic arte and out of nowhere both Milla and Jude use a dual mystic arte called tiger blade sigma and ripped her a new one. So what gives? Is it automatic for finishing the fight with a mystic arte? Because I saw a guy activate it with shattering demon fist and you get that when you beat the game.
---
Member of the Sophia Esteed fan club. Sophia forever <3
#2soulgruntPosted 8/14/2013 5:43:32 AM
didnt happen to me. i beat her before she did her MA (yes on hard mode too), but thats pretty cool if that happen tbh.
#3GeminiWK(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 5:46:56 AM
It activated because I finished her off using a mystic arte while linked with Milla. Or so I awesome.
---
#4hamstergevalPosted 8/14/2013 5:49:15 AM
It's the mystic arte you get from finishing the game. Jude and Milla will both get a skill tome that learns them a arte.
#5SinstroPosted 8/14/2013 6:02:53 AM
J+M's dual mystic atre is trggered by OVL>their respective arte you got for beating the game.

Not just on that fight but any
#6LightOfJudgmentPosted 8/14/2013 6:33:09 AM
That was probably scripted to happen. It wouldn't be the first time to happen in a Tales game.
---
I will never understand why people attack others over their opinions in relation to something as trivial as entertainment media.
#7GeminiWK(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 8:04:26 AM
I activated it with savage roar. Lol
---