Does anyone have a list of all the enemy data?

#1Khaos XeroPosted 8/14/2013 7:36:59 PM
I'm missing 4 for the Title/achievement and it's bugging me. I've already done Magna Zero up to the 2nd time and don't think there's more enemies there.
---
Playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked [3DS], Devil Survivor 2 [DS]
#2trewerdPosted 8/14/2013 9:10:06 PM
Did you go through the whole Colosseum? Do the mystery jewel sidequest?
Find all the different types of Bacura?
---
So ready for: Phoenix Wright 5, Pokemon X, Senran Kagura Burst, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia 2, and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
#3Khaos Xero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 10:07:14 PM
Yup, did all of those. I now have 274/275 and I have no clue what I'm missing.

I did both Basic and Advanced Coliseum battles, 4/6 Grand Master ones (not sure if I need to do them all, but I am going to anyway), and the Mysterious Jewel stuff already. Got Bacura, Bronze Bacura, Silver Bacura, and Gold Bacura.
---
Playing: Tales of Xillia [PS3]
#4JRPGPosted 8/15/2013 1:55:25 AM
Khaos Xero posted...
Yup, did all of those. I now have 274/275 and I have no clue what I'm missing.

I did both Basic and Advanced Coliseum battles, 4/6 Grand Master ones (not sure if I need to do them all, but I am going to anyway), and the Mysterious Jewel stuff already. Got Bacura, Bronze Bacura, Silver Bacura, and Gold Bacura.

This is my fear haha

Did you let agria summon that fire thing? I noticed I missed that and not sure it can be fought later. Apparently milla has some exclusives too so not sure they carry over NG plus if you are playing Jude.
---
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163
#5asianrocker06Posted 8/15/2013 2:30:49 AM
There's a bacura in Milla's spirit realm. Did you fight that?
#6Khaos Xero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:15:00 PM
I'm not sure if Agria summoned something when I went through the Coliseum matches.

I'm still stuck on 274/275 and I'm on Jude's path. I pretty much just said screw it and decided to start my NG+ with 5250 Grade.

Guess I'll just have to earn this title on my Milla playthrough. Thanks for the help everyone.
---
Playing: Tales of Xillia [PS3]
#7Amuro_Ray00Posted 8/15/2013 9:16:41 PM
Khaos Xero posted...
I'm not sure if Agria summoned something when I went through the Coliseum matches.

I'm still stuck on 274/275 and I'm on Jude's path. I pretty much just said screw it and decided to start my NG+ with 5250 Grade.

Guess I'll just have to earn this title on my Milla playthrough. Thanks for the help everyone.

I was in the same boat. When you play as Milla and you get to a certain area (dunno how to make spoiler block) you will automatically face an enemy that will make 275/275.